Previous topic - Next topic

rock_n_frost

Quote from: lostpilot on Oct 07, 2008, 07:34 PM
they're still disappointing me.
too many characters, simply.

you are completly right if that wasnt a serie
Quote from: fireflyry on Dec 05, 2008, 04:08 PM
First series was the bomb.

Second was pretty crap...admittedly writers strike did'nt help.

yeah first season was perfect..
the 2nd was really really shit..
but the now..the 3rd is really good
effects are better..
story is perfectly compare with 1st season..
and there is more action..there is not just ''speaks''
but i am sure that every1 agreed with me ''when peter losts his power the serie sucks..''

its enough for the god sake let peter use his complete powers...
Quote from: Vesanic
You used to call me on my cellphone

devlin

peters character frustrates me. if he absorbed the powers of everybody he was close enough to he would have a soooooo many powers. just walking down the street he would pick up a bunch of powers and not even know it. he would be unstopable with all the different powers, but he only uses the same three over and over and getting his ass kicked.

rock_n_frost

Quote from: devlin on Dec 05, 2008, 09:03 PM
peters character frustrates me. if he absorbed the powers of everybody he was close enough to he would have a soooooo many powers. just walking down the street he would pick up a bunch of powers and not even know it. he would be unstopable with all the different powers, but he only uses the same three over and over and getting his ass kicked.

yeah thats what i always think..

he is always using ''electro'' or ''hold''(or whatever) power...
when he is challinging someone (sylar for ex) he uses these...
but he can stop the time and fuck everybody.........

btw if i could stop the time i would fuck elisha curtberg and liv tylar...three some..................aaaww yyyesss

devlin

Quote from: rock_n_frost on Dec 05, 2008, 09:24 PM

btw if i could stop the time i would fuck elisha curtberg and liv tylar...three some..................aaaww yyyesss

lol well now we know you'd be a villian.

rock_n_frost

Quote from: devlin on Dec 05, 2008, 09:38 PM
Quote from: rock_n_frost on Dec 05, 2008, 09:24 PM

lol well now we know you'd be a villian.

if having sex with famous beauties makes me a villian...than i am :D lol

goldpony

if i remember correctly, peter can only use powers once they've been used on him. i havent seen him absorb any powers latley but if memory of the first season is right, he absorbs powers once they are used on him.
"I bet I could throw a football over those mountains"
"Be like Cyn"
Quote from: Variable on May 31, 2008, 09:58 PM
I fucking love Brad Pitt

devlin

i'm pretty sure he just gets them when close enough to some one with powers. i don't remember if it was seaon one or two, he turned invisible but only when close enough to the guy with the power. and then that guy thought him how to tap into them and use them at will.

goldpony

Quote from: devlin on Dec 09, 2008, 02:44 AM
i'm pretty sure he just gets them when close enough to some one with powers. i don't remember if it was seaon one or two, he turned invisible but only when close enough to the guy with the power. and then that guy thought him how to tap into them and use them at will.

thats right, cause before he would lose the powers he absorbed and that guy taught him how to makwe them permanent
"I bet I could throw a football over those mountains"
"Be like Cyn"
Quote from: Variable on May 31, 2008, 09:58 PM
I fucking love Brad Pitt

lostpilot

I did not quite understand why Sylar was able to use his powers near the Hatian, which at that moment was not unconscious. and in general, I want them not to take away the powers of my favourite heroes. In the beginning they took away Peter as character in general, now Hiro.. that's just annoying. and the military guy? hello, I'm a DOUCHEBAG..

but lets wait.
thankfully the evil father was killed.

devlin

i thought that just being near the haitan was enough too. but it seems he has to will your powers away, and he was probably too weak from concentrating on blocking arthur's powers to block sylar's.

i liked that episode alot. sylar is getting funny/evil again. i feel bad for sylar everybody has been lying to him and manipulating him, and made him a killer in the first place. but that wont happen now with his new lie detector power.

lostpilot

yeah, I honestly like the 'bad' Sylar too.
he's much cooler that way than the sissy I'm good type.

rock_n_frost

oh yes, bad sylar is really cool and funny

bright lights, big city

wait, they killed off Robert Forster's character?!? Mr. Petrelli??
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

lostpilot

yeah.
and please please please don't let him come back.

rock_n_frost

yeah thats felt me really good..............
i m not a murderer but....it feels good

bright lights, big city

i just like when shows kill of characters...especially Heroes. that cast needed some trimming.
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

rock_n_frost

btw i found a photo peter can fly again, it seems he get his power back...i think we have to wait till the new volume..

cuz next week is the final of this volume

lostpilot

Quote from: bright lights, big city on Dec 10, 2008, 10:01 PM
i just like when shows kill of characters...especially Heroes. that cast needed some trimming.

yep!

Quote from: rock_n_frost on Dec 10, 2008, 10:02 PM
btw i found a photo peter can fly again, it seems he get his power back...i think we have to wait till the new volume..

cuz next week is the final of this volume

oh no.. this means like half of year without Heroes again, yeah? :/

rock_n_frost

yeah again............ :(
thats why i hate series

the new volume will start at 2 feb.2009

devlin

thats not to bad. less than 2 month wait, i can handle that.