Previous topic - Next topic

goldpony

john glover has been cast as sylars father for the fugitives arc. me likey
"I bet I could throw a football over those mountains"
"Be like Cyn"
Quote from: Variable on May 31, 2008, 09:58 PM
I fucking love Brad Pitt

goldpony

anyone else see the finale? i thought it was very well done. oh and what made it superawesome was...PRESIDENT WORF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"Be like Cyn"
I fucking love Brad Pitt

lostpilot

yes it was very well made.
I like the whole episode, and how all the storylines of Villains were closed up.

devlin

yeah i liked it alot. all the little stories played out well. i hope sylar's not really gone for good.

lostpilot

new HEROES are just freaking amazing!
myyyyyyyyyy god how the episode ended.. very, VERY promising.

goldpony

the whole time i was thinking, this is the best episode in a loooong time. very well paced and the writing was quite good. i hope they can keep it up, tho some of the plot devices were pretty obvious last night. and where the fuck was president worf?
"Be like Cyn"
I fucking love Brad Pitt

lostpilot

Quote from: goldpony on Feb 03, 2009, 08:04 PM
the whole time i was thinking, this is the best episode in a loooong time. very well paced and the writing was quite good. i hope they can keep it up, tho some of the plot devices were pretty obvious last night. and where the fuck was president worf?

I don't know.. it doesn't really matter, now does it?
and yes, I really hope this will continue..

rock_n_frost

i will watch the 14th now...ill be backkkk
Quote from: Vesanic
You used to call me on my cellphone

emotivelotion

OMFG they're back!

rock_n_frost

Quote from: devlin on Dec 16, 2008, 08:49 PM
yeah i liked it alot. all the little stories played out well. i hope sylar's not really gone for good.

it seems that way

emotivelotion

trust and blood was cool,  just too bad for daphne i really liked her staying with chino, i mean parkman lawl

lostpilot

Quote from: emotivelotion on Feb 11, 2009, 05:00 AM
trust and blood was cool,  just too bad for daphne i really liked her staying with chino, i mean parkman lawl

lawl,
yeah she was nice.. though I'm not sure she's gone for good.
I just hate Claire.. Nathan and HRG are like 'omg you're the one that screws things up, so we have GOT to send you to college!'.

loved the Sylar thing going on, and finally, just a thought that finally "THE FIGHT" came.. ah. nice. kill those ordinary humans!

rock_n_frost

- yes, sylar is the coolest now...just like the first season, he just kills and we like it !...
- motherfuckin Claire....i fuckin i hate this girl...she has a nice ass to watch but as a character i just hate her and i dont think so that anyone loves..
- peter's less power could be interesting but i think the writers did it cuz he was so strong..with his all power normally he could save or fuck all the world by himself..........and the writers dont want to able to survive to past or future anymore..
- and i fuckin hate when hiro says ''thats my destiny,i am warrior,i save the world''..........suck you  go play your mario game motherfucker..
- i really like to see daphne again, she was cool...and big tits !..

- the only real thing that made me uncomfortable is this volume similar like ''prison break''....completly this volume will be like that..goverment will use the technology and fugitives will use their mind with abilities and the president will have a special power..and they will kill him..................thats so classic

lostpilot

well.. they can make everything out in a non typical way..

as for Peter and Hiro.. yeah, Peter's single-addaptive-power is much more cool (edit: much more cool than having no abilities at all. and I am quite confused with whole thing about him.. he loses powers, he gains powers, he's able to gian powers, he's unable to gain powers.. passive agressive), though this still makes him the most empowered one after obviously Sylar. and I am actually quite annoyed that Hiro yet hasn't his powers back, (no, not to time travel, just to freeze the time and fuck up all the things around lol) and the whole 'I am the hero' thing.. it makes the show a bit more fun to watch.

I am also interested in Ando's power, and how will it turn out in the future.. the catalyst.

by the way I'm pissed with Matt.. I cannot remember a proper time, (before the last episode) when he used his powers normally. he's just always whinning about everything.. and if I remember correctly, he can make illusionary worlds in which others can be stuck.. why doesn't he do that anymore?

and even more, is it just me with forgotten gaping holes in the plot, or we are missing something, like the I-can-point-the-person-in-the-map girl?

goldpony

continuity is not heroes strong point. again like most comic books. I do think this next chapter has a lot of potential tho i thought it was weak that they just left daphne there. oh, and if hiro and ando have tracking devices in them, how did the goverment, who kidnapped hiro while at the computer tracking ando, not figure it out. i feel like im taking crazy pills when i watch this show sometimes :)
"Be like Cyn"
I fucking love Brad Pitt

lostpilot

Quote from: goldpony on Feb 11, 2009, 05:35 PM
oh, and if hiro and ando have tracking devices in them, how did the goverment, who kidnapped hiro while at the computer tracking ando, not figure it out. i feel like im taking crazy pills when i watch this show sometimes :)

oh yes. and why doesn't Sylar use some of his other powers? and I cannot believe that the concept of LIES will always work.. :)

goldpony

i know right. if i was sylar, i would take over the world. really, whats to stop him
"Be like Cyn"
I fucking love Brad Pitt

emotivelotion

yeah i also thought about holes in the plot, like when ando asks daphne "is that the cheerleader?" and i dont even recall they knowing each other before lawl,  but i think it goes quite ok, while its not going like the weak volume 2 cuz of the strike, the start a war thing was nice, claire is not that stupid, she trusts in bennet and she thinks hes following a "good cause" or planning something to help the others, so what bout the texts unknown friend? that made me laugh tho, i wonder if it just a trapt, someone guess whos that?

sylar = heroes :)

lostpilot

I thought that actually was Sylar.
do not know why.. just the thought of that crossed my mind

goldpony

awesome show last night. missed the last ten minutes, but got caught up. sylar was awesome as usual, surprisingly so was hiro
"Be like Cyn"
I fucking love Brad Pitt