Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Heroes

Started by Martin, Feb 11, 2007, 02:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lostpilot

yeah, Sylar is like the main axis of the show..

I hate Claire. such a little whinny bitch. Mature already.
very nice twist of Bennet leaving and then being captured by Matt/Peter/etc

I want Hiros powers back :(
overall, quite a good episode.

devlin

sylar was great. i loved when he turned on the radio and "psycho killer" was playing. i used to love hiro, but whiny powerless hiro is annoying. he needs to get his powers back and stop crying already.

lostpilot

Quote from: devlin on Feb 17, 2009, 10:52 PM
sylar was great. i loved when he turned on the radio and "psycho killer" was playing. i used to love hiro, but whiny powerless hiro is annoying. he needs to get his powers back and stop crying already.

oh yes, the moment with psycho killer was AMAZING
and him and that guy talking about Sylar being a serial killer.

Sylar: "well.. yeah, okay, TECHNICALLY I AM a serial killer."
I loved it.

goldpony

i need more president worf. speaking of star trek, i think zachary quinto is going to steal the whole movie when it comes out
"I bet I could throw a football over those mountains"
"Be like Cyn"
Quote from: Variable on Jun 01, 2008, 12:58 AM
I fucking love Brad Pitt

rock_n_frost

episode 17 wasnt good enough
only peter really knows how to act, and only peter make this serie exciting
Quote from: Vesanic
You used to call me on my cellphone

lostpilot

yeah, this episode was quite useless

bright lights, big city

i heard someone came back from the dead.....wtf
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

lostpilot

the running girl
apparently she was just 'shot' not 'killed shot'

rock_n_frost

yes  she is alive, i like her anyway

i really hate that bad detective man...he really sucks..

and nathan , you are president...how can you shut the fuck up aganist that guy..sucks...only peter cool

goldpony

um, nathan isnt the president hes a senator. i liked the last ep, i thought it did alot to further the story. did anyone else happen to notice that one of the guys in the black camo looked alot like sylar when they invaded the apartment? it was a quick flash, but i swear it was him
"I bet I could throw a football over those mountains"
"Be like Cyn"
Quote from: Variable on Jun 01, 2008, 12:58 AM
I fucking love Brad Pitt

devlin

Quote from: goldpony on Feb 25, 2009, 10:33 PM
um, nathan isnt the president hes a senator. i liked the last ep, i thought it did alot to further the story. did anyone else happen to notice that one of the guys in the black camo looked alot like sylar when they invaded the apartment? it was a quick flash, but i swear it was him

i agree. i liked the episode. i don't understand what people have against furthering the plot and character growth. if it was all action i would stop watching along time ago.

i didn't notice the possible sylar spotting. i still have the episode dvr'ed i'll have to go back and check that. but i kinda doubt it. he is on his own little story arc right now.

rock_n_frost

Quote from: devlin on Feb 25, 2009, 11:43 PM

i agree. i liked the episode. i don't understand what people have against furthering the plot and character growth. if it was all action i would stop watching along time ago.

i didn't notice the possible sylar spotting. i still have the episode dvr'ed i'll have to go back and check that. but i kinda doubt it. he is on his own little story arc right now.

so what did make you ''wow'' in this episode ?

on first volume and begining of the third volume we re like '' i cant wait for the next week''...but now, whatever, what i am gonna wait for....i ll watch friends however

lostpilot

oh, yeah, I remember what pissed me off about this episode.

hhhhhhhhhhhm let me think.
step I: a future painting Matt who actually does not have that power
step II: dramatic plot, like a dying girlfriend which is not dying but is dying actually
step III: while every government person knows exactly everything about people with abilities, they decide to go to Isaac's Loft (where all the hot and sweaty action of HEROES is held), that's the safest place ever
step IV: a giant BOOM in the middle of the city painted on the ground.

where did I see that before? huh?

the oh so typical "new" avoid the bad future plot twist

rock_n_frost

word......

only good thing was i didnt see claire bitch

devlin

Quote from: rock_n_frost on Feb 26, 2009, 09:41 AM
Quote from: devlin on Feb 25, 2009, 11:43 PM

so what did make you ''wow'' in this episode ?

on first volume and begining of the third volume we re like '' i cant wait for the next week''...but now, whatever, what i am gonna wait for....i ll watch friends however

nothing made me say "wow" in the episode. thats was kinda my point, that it wasn't and exciting episode so much as it was informative.

but i do agree with lostpilot on two of his points. daphne should have stayed dead. nothing against her, but people dying and not really being dead, or getting away at the last moment, or show ing back up as a twin or whatever is getting old.

that and using isaac's loft is getting retarded. thats the most obvious hideout ever. first isaac's art studio, then hiro's timeline hideout, then mohinder's lab, and now peter and matt's hideout. that the first place i waould look.

bright lights, big city

anyone else think NBC is gonna cancel this show soon? my buddy brought up the point that they've got Leno on 5 nights a week next year. they're going to need to start cutting some corners...
DERP

Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

lostpilot

could be.
though I imagine one more season to end things

skooks

My friend was teling me ratings are way down this season, even though this season is miles better than the last. It pains me to say it but I think we'll only get one more season, tops.
http://www.last.fm/user/skooks
http://skooks.tumblr.com/

Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.

fireflyry

Loved the first season, since then it's been downhill to the point I don't make any effort to watch it.

It is also asking the watcher to be way to forgiving in terms of flawed plot.

You have a character that can time travel and take anyone he touches to any point in time he wishes yet.....

Well exactly.

In saying I'm stoked this type of stuff is on telly.I just gave up being overly interested when it got silly in season 2.

Quote from: tiger modeThats why we're all here. Deftones - common ground.

bright lights, big city

Quote from: fireflyry on Feb 28, 2009, 04:28 PM
Loved the first season, since then it's been downhill to the point I don't make any effort to watch it.

It is also asking the watcher to be way to forgiving in terms of flawed plot.

You have a character that can time travel and take anyone he touches to any point in time he wishes yet.....

Well exactly.

In saying I'm stoked this type of stuff is on telly.I just gave up being overly interested when it got silly in season 2.
i don't know what to add, i agree with all that. they really fucked things up since there was sooo much potential after the first year.

actually i normally get weekly updates every friday or saturday from my friends that still watch it. and i guess there was another random awful character with abilities? someone that can breathe underwater? that's it? USELESS.
DERP