Heroes

Started by Martin, Feb 11, 2007, 12:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frankz0r

so this shit started tonight.

Who saw the first episode of season 2?

Im gonna donwload it tomorrow :)

Mascara Snake

just watched it!! it was ok! those irish accents were terrible!

"Information is not knowledge. Knowledge is not wisdom. Wisdom is not truth. Truth is not beauty. Beauty is not love. Love is not music. Music is THE BEST..."  Frank Zappa

Frankz0r

Quote from: Mascara Snake on Sep 25, 2007, 11:30 AM
just watched it!! it was ok! those irish accents were terrible!

Yeah me too! It was pretty rad, what the fuck happened to Peter? Damn he was so cool :(

and I didn't notice the irish accents, I don't know how the fuck they talk like haha.

goldpony

wow, i expected more people to like this show. what does everyone think of the new season so far? the twins don't bother me as much as they do other people. i think it'll be interesting to find out where they fit in to the story. do you think sylar will be the villian again this year?
"I bet I could throw a football over those mountains"
"Be like Cyn"
Quote from: Variable on May 31, 2008, 09:58 PM
I fucking love Brad Pitt

goldpony

did anyone see tonights ep?
"Be like Cyn"
I fucking love Brad Pitt

emotivelotion

goldpony

yea i saw last weeks ep. it was pretty good. i really think this is going to be a good season
"Be like Cyn"
I fucking love Brad Pitt

goldpony

finally, we see were the season is headed...although, it seems similiar to last season
"Be like Cyn"
I fucking love Brad Pitt

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

Of course it does. It's the same show with the same characters.

Anyway, I keep somehow missing the first half hours of episodes. It happened to me this week and the week before.

I've missed so much.

And it's taking far too long for Hiro to assume his role as Kensei and then die. Because that's what's gonna happen. He's gonna become Kensei and then die before he goes back to the present.

goldpony

you can watch the eps online...

no way hiro dies, even if the writers are basically recycling last years story theres no way their stupid enough to kill off the most popular character. i think more than anything we learn that the princess has a power and hiro becomes his own grandpa. although this is tv we're talking about so i bet hiro does die and the whole show starts to focus on dr suresh
"Be like Cyn"
I fucking love Brad Pitt

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

Quote from: goldpony on Oct 31, 2007, 02:40 PM
you can watch the eps online...

no way hiro dies, even if the writers are basically recycling last years story theres no way their stupid enough to kill off the most popular character. i think more than anything we learn that the princess has a power and hiro becomes his own grandpa. although this is tv we're talking about so i bet hiro does die and the whole show starts to focus on dr suresh

No, Peter will get his shit together and it will focus on him since he's practically the main character. The story last season pretty much revolved around him.

And yes, Hiro will be his own great great great great great....grandpa, but he'll die in futile Japan. He can't leave. He's happy there.

There will probably be a wierd "What's Bennett's agenda" thing going on again before the painting where he dies comes true. It's already starting.

You know what I'm glad about though? DL died last season. I thought he was a HORRIBLE actor and the DL/Nikki/Micah substory just pissed me off. It was a waste of time. Nothing ws really accomplished there and I had to watch some annoying people every week just to find out they don't bear any heavy weight on the plot. Fuck you Nikki, fuck you Micah, you both suck. May you eat a dick and get killed by Sylar.

Frankz0r

Quote from: Necrocetaceanbeastiality on Oct 31, 2007, 03:28 PM
Fuck you Nikki, fuck you Micah, you both suck. May you eat a dick and get killed by Sylar.

HAHAHAHA damn that's so true. But hey, Nikki/Jessica is pretty damn hot, don't be pissed off by her!

And no way Hiro dies, he can't die :(... And he's not the main character, last season was Peter... I hope he's still the main char. in this one. All I want is to get rid of that muthafucking ulgy irish girl, damn... she's so ugly and her accent really sucks.

Hey btw, that blonde girl who wants to get Peter... who whould she be? and her father? She's hot though.

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

I have a suspicion that she's (the blonde chick) working for Bennett to get Peter for some reason, but I don't really have any solid clues.

I don't think the irish chick is ugly, but I do think her accent is pretty fake. I've heard a real, thick irish accent and it didn't sound like a fucking leprechaun.

And I am gonna be pissed off at Nikki. Ali Larter is a terrible actress and no, she is not hot.

goldpony

well, we know its probably the twins or the virus that wipe out everyone, peter is going to be the messenger again, hiro WILL NOT die, peters brother and matt are going to go after the nightmare man, micahs cousin is going to be a main hero to the storyline, jessica does work for the company is going to kill the cheerleaders dad, i dont know about the boyfriend
"Be like Cyn"
I fucking love Brad Pitt

Frankz0r

Quote from: Necrocetaceanbeastiality on Oct 31, 2007, 03:42 PM
Ali Larter is a terrible actress and no, she is not hot.

naaah u're crazy. Her teeth are ugly, but she's still hot... not big deal, but hot.

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

Quote from: goldpony on Oct 31, 2007, 03:48 PM
well, we know its probably the twins or the virus that wipe out everyone, peter is going to be the messenger again, hiro WILL NOT die, peters brother and matt are going to go after the nightmare man, micahs cousin is going to be a main hero to the storyline, jessica does work for the company is going to kill the cheerleaders dad, i dont know about the boyfriend

I wish I did. I bet he betrays Claire at some point though.

God I love this show.

I can say without shame that it gives me goosebumps sometimes. Seriously. Last season I got hell of goosebumps. This season I only got goosebumps when Peter was in the container flippin' shit, but still.

And I just had an idea. Maybe Peter told Bennett that the company found him and then Bennett and Peter agreed that the best thing to do would be to have the Haitian take Peter's memory and mail him somewhere and the blonde bitch from Veronica Mars works for the company.

Quote from: Frankz0r on Oct 31, 2007, 03:50 PM
Quote from: Necrocetaceanbeastiality on Oct 31, 2007, 03:42 PM
Ali Larter is a terrible actress and no, she is not hot.

naaah u're crazy. Her teeth are ugly, but she's still hot... not big deal, but hot.

No, she's just not a good looking person.

Corleone

heroes = g33ky

:P

goldpony

"Be like Cyn"
I fucking love Brad Pitt

emotivelotion

theis

Quote from: Corleone on Oct 31, 2007, 08:17 PM
heroes = g33ky