Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Heroes

Started by Martin, Feb 11, 2007, 12:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

Nonono, that can't be. Their father was Nathan's hero. He says it in season one. I think he even said it was his reason for the campaign. I might be making that last part up though.

goldpony

at least an evil uncle then, remember he has claires power and claire is related to peter and nathan. altho angela is a pretty cold bitch, so i could see her gettin it on with him behind the scenes
"I bet I could throw a football over those mountains"
"Be like Cyn"
Quote from: Variable on May 31, 2008, 09:58 PM
I fucking love Brad Pitt

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

That doesn't necessarily mean anything though...I mean, look at Micah. He doesn't have either of his parent's powers. Not even close.

He definitely has some shit going on other than being Kensei and Adam, the mastermind behind the deaths. I want to know what's going onnnnnnnnnnnn....I can't wait a fucking week. A week is too fucking long. I like...mondays and thursdays. Yeah. That's good.

goldpony

well, we're going to miss the heroes:origins series which sucks but i love the suspense. i hope the writers strike doesnt fuck it all up

as for the powers thing, matt has his dads power so they can be passed on. so since claire is nathans daughter....
"Be like Cyn"
I fucking love Brad Pitt

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

Claire can't fly.

And maybe the Matt thing was a fluke.

goldpony

but she does have adam's power and ive heard rumblings on the interweb about adam actually having peters power of osmosis...i dont think every "hero" inherits their parents power but from other things on the show, it happens a lot
"Be like Cyn"
I fucking love Brad Pitt

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

What other things? And Adam having Peter's power kinda makes sense. As in, he was in the time of Kensei and survived the explosion (coulda accidentally teleported to Hiro's time). Or maybe he did explode but since he has Claire's power he coulda just regenerated his lost limbs and kept on going. Maybe he doesn't age either and that's why he can exist in both times. He actually lived that long. Highlander style.

goldpony

i think the regeneration thing has something to do with it. i mean look at what parkmans dad could do. he went from simply reading minds to being able to control them. so i think its like an RPG, the more experience you get the more you can do with your power. like going from healing wounds to actually regenerating cells. I cant think of them off the top of my head but i remember from last season that some of the other characters had traits similar to their parents
"Be like Cyn"
I fucking love Brad Pitt

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

I don't remember anything like that.

Too bad Linderman died by the way, his power was cool.

emotivelotion

hope the haitian erase your mind lawl

goldpony

maybe we would have less g33ky things to talk about. hahaha
"Be like Cyn"
I fucking love Brad Pitt

goldpony

whoa...its too bad theres a writer strike :'( its getting interesting........
"Be like Cyn"
I fucking love Brad Pitt

sickened

I thought this show would be good because all of the hype that was going on around it, then I watched two episodes and couldn't take more. All the mysterious shit was just too annoying. Same reason why I didn't like Lost either.

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

Why is there a writer strike?

And holy shit, last night's episode was intense.

goldpony

Quote from: Necrocetaceanbeastiality on Nov 20, 2007, 09:29 PM
Why is there a writer strike?

And holy shit, last night's episode was intense.

theyre striking over royalty payments from new media and some other issues. I know how bout the end? i never saw that comin...(im trying not to spoil it too much  :-X)
"Be like Cyn"
I fucking love Brad Pitt

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

It sucks because it was kinda in your face since like...some minutes ago they took Claire's blood. I was like "WHY DIDD'NT I SEA DAT CUMMIN'?!"

Well what's gonna be done about the writers? Dude, if there's no fucking season three because of the fucking writers all a'quittin', I'm gonna shit bricks shortly before I kill them all with a hatchet.

goldpony

they only have two more new episodes b4 its off the air :'( season three is happening, but it will happen after the strike, which at this point doesnt appear to be ending anytime soon
"Be like Cyn"
I fucking love Brad Pitt

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

Off the air till when?

goldpony

Quote from: Necrocetaceanbeastiality on Nov 22, 2007, 12:01 AM
Off the air till when?

till the strike is over, its happening with all tv shows. some just have taped more episodes than others
"Be like Cyn"
I fucking love Brad Pitt

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

So it's not just the Heroes writers?