Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Heroes

Started by Martin, Feb 11, 2007, 02:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

goldpony

yeah, like all we'll be watching in two weeks is movies and reruns...fire up your dvd and 360
"I bet I could throw a football over those mountains"
"Be like Cyn"
Quote from: Variable on Jun 01, 2008, 12:58 AM
I fucking love Brad Pitt

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

goldpony

wow  i really hope maya dies soon, that shit last night was pure velveeta
"Be like Cyn"
I fucking love Brad Pitt

emotivelotion

finally that fool got fucked up,  50% less gringo-spanish jaja

goldpony

awesome av lotion! i only saw the end of the last ep :'( could someone fill me in...who else bit it?
"Be like Cyn"
I fucking love Brad Pitt

Frankz0r

this shit finished, damn fucking writers!

:(

Variable

so I just started watching the first season.  and it might be because im only like 4 episodes in.  But seriously, the show is pretty lame guys.  I cant figure out why people seem to like it so much.  Does it get better or something?

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

Yes, it gets better.

So when does season 2 start back up?

goldpony

keep watchin trey, u will like

season 2 isnt starting back up until the strike is over so probably next season, when chapter 3 starts
"Be like Cyn"
I fucking love Brad Pitt

Variable

im watching.  Still waiting for it to get good.  I mean hasnt this show already been done a couple times like x-men and shit? 

I guess how I can see how a lot of lazy ass americans would like a show about a bunch of losers who become amazing beings by doing...absolutly nothing.  I just dont think im going to dig it.

goldpony

yes the story is very archetypal, but the characters were well written and i thought the story was good. if you want an original superhero story read the watchmen
"Be like Cyn"
I fucking love Brad Pitt

Variable

It is getting better.  I mean everything that happens I (and my friend who is watching it with me) see coming like 3 episodes away.  So the story is wayyy to predictable.  But I am really bored about here and its either heros or.....well right now thats actually all I got.  So yeah , its better than nothing

emotivelotion

the ending is weak mang, dont get so excited lawl

emotivelotion

I just purchased the first one and had no time to check out it all, prolly on the next vacations L0L

13hourstoparadise

I'm glad I never got into the show, looks like it's addictive!

White Wrist

i dont like it...

but i dig Prison break, 24 or nip tuck.

anyone knows when 24 and PB starts...?

emotivelotion

Quote from: 13hourstoparadise on Jan 08, 2008, 11:43 PM
I'm glad I never got into the show, looks like it's addictive!
it is man, the second one is too short but is ok

emotivelotion

Quote from: White Wrist on Jan 09, 2008, 12:40 AM
i dont like it...

but i dig Prison break, 24 or nip tuck.

anyone knows when 24 and PB starts...?
I dunno André, I dug on PB at first but later seemed to redundat to me, and 24 heck my mum loves it and I don't get if that jack guy is immortal or what lawlz

White Wrist

Bauer is god!

jajajajajaj

Variable

I finished the 1st season.  The ending was just fucking retarded.  And the episode where they go into the future was just about the worst thing I have ever watched.  But all in all the show is not bad.  Just average.  Worth watching when you have absolutely nothing better to do. 

and yes jack is the man.  I have not seen any of season 7.  But I really hope they tried to change things up a bit, because by season 6 they ran out of tricks and surprises.  There is only so many times that jack can save the world from a terrorist, who really works for a bigger terrorist, who really works for an even bigger terrorist, who has a mole in ctu, who will kill one of jacks friends, and kidnap one of jacks family members.......only so many times.