Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

@ White Wrist

Started by devilinside, Mar 06, 2007, 08:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

White Wrist

" this is the beginning of theeee ennnnnnnnd"

PUM PUM! pUM PUM PUM PUM! la la la la la...

devilinside

I haven't listened yet....dont ruin it!!! ;)

devilinside

White Wrist

Ahhhhh! Trent Reznor!

Austria? Look like the show was horrible...Now CHINA?

How are you my dear?

devilinside

You should check NIN.com every day,they have new pictures up every day that Trent or someone has taken. Today Trent posted a picture from a Public Enemy concert....haha!!

I'm ok I guess....emotionally bla,but physically ok.

You?

White Wrist

oh! that pic is from nin.com. I am always checking to see what they post. But i missed that one. Loved the pics from "Aaron North smoked again"

Hmm...i am fine. Emotionally bla too. And not so good physically. I have to start making sport!

emotivelotion

White Wrist

hey dor!  AWW...saturday...a nice evaluation exame of mathhhhhhhh!

how are you, "jajaja"?

devilinside

emotivelotion

Quote from: White Wrist on Dec 11, 2007, 06:14 PM
hey dor!  AWW...saturday...a nice evaluation exame of mathhhhhhhh!

how are you, "jajaja"?

fucking and mad math's xamz!! jaja

im ok carnal, how you is?

White Wrist

hello Kelly, dear. How are you? and the kids...? So trent is posting every day...what that means?

Dor, man. math just drives me crazy. but besides that, i am ok. How´s everything in that side of the ocean? did you finished the master degree?

emotivelotion

Quote from: White Wrist on Dec 11, 2007, 08:35 PM
hello Kelly, dear. How are you? and the kids...? So trent is posting every day...what that means?

Dor, man. math just drives me crazy. but besides that, i am ok. How´s everything in that side of the ocean? did you finished the master degree?

lawl no, it got paused, im just working on some uncle's enterprise, but this thing is not for me so i might get back soon

Zevaka

why don't you download anything from what.cd, man?

White Pwny

hang a noose for my new sinner.... somewhere everyone can see it...

devilinside

Im doing good....all ready for christmas....kids are good,excited for christmas. haha Got 2 black cats,brother and sister,now names Oliver and Lilly...

I haven't checked the Spiral in a few days,so not sure if he's posted anything or not.

Well...imma go lay back down now. Have a good day!!!! :)

White Wrist

Quote from: Zevaka on Dec 12, 2007, 05:31 AM
why don't you download anything from what.cd, man?

oh man...i am so busy. I have an exame saturday...i don´t have much time. how are yoU?

Quote from: emotivelotion on Dec 11, 2007, 08:46 PM

lawl no, it got paused, im just working on some uncle's enterprise, but this thing is not for me so i might get back soon

So...you don´t like the work?What are you doing there?You should finish the degree,man. C´mnon!

Quote from: White Pwny on Dec 12, 2007, 11:16 AM
:)

hello, hot mamma! How are you? And the girl´s bedroom? ready for christmas?

Quote from: devilinside on Dec 12, 2007, 01:22 PM
Im doing good....all ready for christmas....kids are good,excited for christmas. haha Got 2 black cats,brother and sister,now names Oliver and Lilly...

I haven't checked the Spiral in a few days,so not sure if he's posted anything or not.

Well...imma go lay back down now. Have a good day!!!! :)

Oh....cats!Black ones! Yeah! I bet that...you and the kids are ultra excited to christmas! Nice rest, dear. I am gonna study!

White Pwny

Yes!   Daughter's room is finished!    I am so excited!!!     How are things going with you?    I haven't spoken to you in a lil while.   
hang a noose for my new sinner.... somewhere everyone can see it...

Zevaka

What exame will u have, man?
Fortunately all my eames (4 subjects) will take place in January (starting 10th of Jan i think...)

White Wrist

Quote from: White Pwny on Dec 12, 2007, 01:48 PM
Yes!   Daughter's room is finished!    I am so excited!!!     How are things going with you?    I haven't spoken to you in a lil while.   

yeah baby!mission acomplished! I am good. I am super busy...! We need to talk, one of this days.

Quote from: Zevaka on Dec 12, 2007, 02:24 PM
What exame will u have, man?
Fortunately all my eames (4 subjects) will take place in January (starting 10th of Jan i think...)

Something like - Integer and diferencial Calculus III. Math´s! THA SHIT!

what are you studying, Z?

Zevaka

what am i studying? math. My speciality will be Mathematic-Economist.... Yeah, math is the shit. But cool shit. Just find the way to love it