Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

we've all been saved.

Started by cory, Mar 16, 2007, 02:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sam

Ich bin ein die antigott.

rxqueen

No no no Sam. 'die' means she. It would be 'Ich bin der Antigott' or 'Ich bin ein Antigott'

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

Sam

Variable

Quote from: Sam on Mar 21, 2007, 12:37 AM
This means that deftones-argentina = the most popular guy on the board..500 karma
if you look at the time I have been here compared to him and the amount of - karma I have, I totally win

cory

i'm sorry i ever started this thread

fireflyry

Me too.

Tangent:Thoughts on the new PTW please Cory.I just listened to it and to be frank...or herbert...I'm uninspired.

Quote from: tiger modeThats why we're all here. Deftones - common ground.

cory

Quote from: fireflyry on Mar 22, 2007, 05:39 PM
Me too.

Tangent:Thoughts on the new PTW please Cory.I just listened to it and to be frank...or herbert...I'm uninspired.

it has its moments. letter things is awesome, the slide guitar is so unique for their style of music. you will not be welcomed is a great, textbook PTW song. however, as far as i'm concerned you come before you is a masterpiece, it's their white pony-very experimental and with an amazing outcome and this one is more like their self-titled, which follows cue, because it's their fourth album. it has kind of an unfinished feel which i attribute to their constant member changes. i think for this album they only had a guitarist, the drummer and the vocalist? that doesn't help, but i haven't given it that many listens yet as i'm waiting for it to actually be released.

i don't know if you heard those demos that were leaked a while back, i was hoping 'oceanbreast' would be on the final cut.

also-nice gif on the bottom, i love when kramer slams his foot on the counter and yells italian-sounding jibberish

marty

Quote from: fireflyry on Mar 22, 2007, 05:39 PM
I agree. It hasn't done much for me. I really want to get into it, but it's a lot like Thursday last one. It has so much protential.

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

Poison The Well? You're all so wack.

ToneDef

theis

haha did cockface leave ?

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

Quote from: theis on Mar 23, 2007, 09:53 AM

Haha, falloutfag is still around?

Quote from: ToneDef on Mar 22, 2007, 11:31 PM
Iron Maiden, lol.

The funny thing is, you probably don't realize Iron Maiden are a huge influence on the Deftones. And that they're one of the most influential, well known, and well respected metal bands of all time aside from the obvious ones such as Slayer.

Conratulations on having terrible taste in music.

theis

haha, i have no idea what your problem with me is.

ahh well, toodles.

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

Maybe it's because I think you're an annoying, pretentious cocksmoker.

theis

haha okay.

just don't forget; you're the one in a wheelchair, i'm not.

i win.

Jacob

how childish, both of you.

but Iron Maiden do in fact suck. really hard. I don't deny that they were influential back in the 80's, but the only thin they've really started was power metal. which is nothing to be proud of.
pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

ToneDef

Quote from: You Fail Me on Mar 23, 2007, 10:20 AM
Quote from: theis on Mar 23, 2007, 09:53 AM

Haha, falloutfag is still around?

Quote from: ToneDef on Mar 22, 2007, 11:31 PM
Iron Maiden, lol.

The funny thing is, you probably don't realize Iron Maiden are a huge influence on the Deftones. And that they're one of the most influential, well known, and well respected metal bands of all time aside from the obvious ones such as Slayer.

Conratulations on having terrible taste in music.

Of course I know all that. A bands influence doesn't affect whether they're good or not. I thought Iron Maiden were like the greatest, heaviest band ever.. When I was like 8, lol.

rxqueen

Quote from: You Fail Me on Mar 23, 2007, 10:40 AM
Maybe it's because I think you're an annoying, pretentious cocksmoker.

I think you have a pretty big mouth for someone that isn't even in puberty yet. How old where you again?

And Theis. Sometimes the smarter one just has to cave in. ;)