Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

we've all been saved.

Started by cory, Mar 16, 2007, 02:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

marty

My dad has all sorts of little nuggets:
If you want a girl to like you, get her drunk on wine, it makes underwear dissolve.
If you don't know how to do something, slide it under your monitor
There is no need to marry someone unless their pregnant.

And I wonder why Im screwed as a person

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

This thread is made of lulz and fail.

I swear everyone here is going all emo and shit because the board is different. EVERYONE is complaining. Including myself. This is just a sea of whiny ass emo fags. It's getting annoying as fuck. Maybe Nuno should just delete the fucking board. You all just need to shut the fuck up already you fucking pansies. Everyone's complaining about something as small and unimportant as a message board. It's fucking ridiculous.

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

Okay Mr. I suck 20 cocks a day so I can afford a can of beans to feed my family for a week.

And I didn't say I wasn't complaining, dipshit. Learn how to read.

Subliminal

This Che guy is more than one person.

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

I know I was complaining fuckstick, I even said I was.

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

lawl bulshit thred noob!

Variable

Quote from: Subliminal on Mar 20, 2007, 09:31 AM
This Che guy is more than one person.
god dam people around here are brilliant....wana make a list of his fake names for us too?

fireflyry

Quote from: tiger modeThats why we're all here. Deftones - common ground.

Variable

yeah that wasn't really even funny the first 50 times it was posted.  Especially when it comes from a person who whines just as much as the last and just tries to play it cool when he feels like it.  You take this place just as serious as anyone else.

fireflyry

Haha.

Still trolling.

No offense but it makes me laugh and thats all that matters.I could'nt give two shits what you think.

Keep trying tough guy.

Variable

"HA HAz I dont care about what you say, I dont care at all, that is why I am responding in a defensive stance.  To show that I don't give a fuck yo.  I dont, swear I dont, no seriously I dont give a fuck, HEY COME BACK! I want to tell you exactly how much I dont give a fuck!  HEY HEY HEY, just wanted you to know how much I dont care.  Ok?  understand?  I dont care about you at all.  Get it? dont forget how much you dont matter to me and how much cooler I am than you.  Ok?  you suck ok?  but I dont care ok?  ok.  good."

"now keep trying to piss me off because it obviously is not working."

hmmmmm ill be sure to take note as to how you don't give give a fuck cool kid.

fireflyry

Haha.

Dude your a crack up.Good luck with whatever the hell it is your trying to prove here.

Seriously.

ToneDef

Quote from: Variable on Mar 20, 2007, 10:48 AM
"HA HAz I dont care about what you say, I dont care at all, that is why I am responding in a defensive stance.  To show that I don't give a fuck yo.  I dont, swear I dont, no seriously I dont give a fuck, HEY COME BACK! I want to tell you exactly how much I dont give a fuck!  HEY HEY HEY, just wanted you to know how much I dont care.  Ok?  understand?  I dont care about you at all.  Get it? dont forget how much you dont matter to me and how much cooler I am than you.  Ok?  you suck ok?  but I dont care ok?  ok.  good."

"now keep trying to piss me off because it obviously is not working."

hmmmmm ill be sure to take note as to how you don't give give a fuck cool kid.

What the fuck was that?

fireflyry

Oh btw take joy in the fact you are now the first person in the history of my internet use to ever be ignored and trust me...you won't be coming off it.

Ciao.

Variable

Quote from: fireflyry on Mar 20, 2007, 10:51 AM
Haha.

Dude your a crack up.Good luck with whatever the hell it is your trying to prove here.

Seriously.

Not trying to prove anything, thought that was kind of painfully obvious by now

Variable

Quote from: fireflyry on Mar 20, 2007, 10:54 AM
Oh btw take joy in the fact you are now the first person in the history of my internet use to ever be ignored and trust me...you won't be coming off it.

Ciao.
ahahaha

"I don't give two shit about you, in fact I dont care about you and what you say so much that im going to ignore you!"

ToneDef

Are you fucking stupid? The quote function can be used more than once in a post.

fireflyry

Hahaha.

I can't see the "Blah, Balh, fucking loser, blah, blah, you take this shit seriously, blah, blah, look at my big ball bags, blah, blah, please fight with me......" crap.

AWESOME!!!

Thanks Nuno.