Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Post Rock/ Ambient Thread

Started by justaphase, Mar 16, 2007, 07:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alvar

Quote from: Nailec on Apr 13, 2009, 03:04 PM
ok i just bought me some tickets for a Nadja/A Storm of Light concert in berlin next week.

>:( grml u lucky bastard. i didnt even know that they're playing shows together.

last.fm/user/z0z0bra
The streets have gone dark. They've been dark for days. We board up the house. Hide upstairs and wait!

Starz

Quote from: wither-I on Apr 13, 2009, 04:27 PM
Quote from: Jani on Apr 12, 2009, 10:35 PM

Album:And So I Watch You From Afar
Artist:And So I Watch You From Afar
Genre:Post-Rock
Label :wax and wane records
Date:2009.04.13

http://www.myspace.com/andsoiwatchyoufromafar
Rapidshare + bonus cd

how is this?

Yes download it, it's amazing.

Deadradio

That cover is pretty darn cool.

Starz

That album is also absolutely amazing. DOWNLOAD NOW POST-ROCK LOVERS!

Slacker

Nadja-When_I_See_The_Sun_It_Always_Shines_On_TV-(Advance)-2009-DV8

Zevaka

the best cover album ever.

wither-I

Quote from: wither-I on Apr 13, 2009, 04:27 PM
Quote from: Jani on Apr 12, 2009, 10:35 PM

Album:And So I Watch You From Afar
Artist:And So I Watch You From Afar
Genre:Post-Rock
Label :wax and wane records
Date:2009.04.13

http://www.myspace.com/andsoiwatchyoufromafar
Rapidshare + bonus cd

how is this?
wowzers. this album is phenomenal!!

"coming into the nearness of distance"

Starz

One of the albums of the year for sure! :)

bright lights, big city

DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

Zevaka

Quote from: wither-I on Apr 22, 2009, 01:05 AMwowzers. this album is phenomenal!!
Quote from: Starz on Apr 22, 2009, 01:31 AM
One of the albums of the year for sure! :)
Quote from: bright lights, big city on Apr 22, 2009, 02:13 AM
yup
these guys deserve my respect just cuz they do not sound like EiTS and all others

lostpilot

I'm pissed.
Explosions in the Sky are having a show on 09/05 and 09/06 in Ireland. I'll be there only until 08/30. fuck that sucks. I so want to see them. Maybe I'll extend my stay there or something, cause seeing Explosions live.. oh man oh man

wither-I

Quote from: lostpilot on Apr 26, 2009, 02:37 PM
I'm pissed.
Explosions in the Sky are having a show on 09/05 and 09/06 in Ireland. I'll be there only until 08/30. fuck that sucks. I so want to see them. Maybe I'll extend my stay there or something, cause seeing Explosions live.. oh man oh man
i've heard theyre great live. videos don't  do justice to the eyes. id love to see them! maybe ill fly into ireland...

Starz

I always thought they'd be really boring live but I shall go see them next time they play here in London.

black coffee

hopefully they'll confirm some more shows. The closest one for me would be in .... Luxembourg. Definitely not close enough. I guess lostpilot would be happy to have a show this close to where he lives ;)

lostpilot

well it's quite obvious that it will not get closer than Ireland. they're touring in the summer, and I'll spend almost whole summer in Ireland.

nonetheless I think I'll talk to my brother about staying until 09/07. seeing them live 09/06 and then going back home 09/07. cause this summer I have to see a band I like (and I like them very much). I saw Deftones twice three years ago, both in Ireland :)

Starz

I guess your brother lives in Ireland then?

lostpilot

Starz

lostpilot

omg
yet another piece of news
we might be a warm up band for Ef which is maybe playing in Lithuana this fall, October I guess.
wowzorz

wither-I

thats amazing really. congradulations!