Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

DEFTONES BRISTOL - CANCELLED!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Started by stu_101, Mar 18, 2007, 05:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vadimo

Quote from: pissedandpierced on Mar 20, 2007, 08:36 AM
Quote from: vadimo on Mar 19, 2007, 10:42 PM
but we're looking forward to making it up to all of you when we return in April."""

ummm i like that bolded part, i can smell something special!

Maybe they're all gonna get naked on stage.

hah i was kinda thinking of some rare songs but i guess you were thinking about something sick and twisted!

aj

ok so I travelled the 100 or so miles to bristol on Sunday, i got there a couple of hours before doors and went round the back to see the band. Stef and Frank came out but didn't stop to chat (Stef seemed kinda stressed).

anyway, around 17.30, the security came out and told the 5 or 6 of us at the front of the queue that the show was postponed. So i went round the back again. Eventually chino came out (with some fit bird in tow) and i wished him get well soon, he was clearly laid down with some kind of man flu and it was obvious he wouldn't be able to play. Never mind, the shows will be rescheduled. Only problem is I won't be able to make it to Bristol again and the London date has been rescheduled for a date that I might not be able to make!!

If I can make london, i'll be seeing incubus at the academy the night before. weird.

Bring on Cologne this Saturday! What was meant to be three shows in one week has now endedup as 1

dawg

Quote from: aj on Mar 20, 2007, 09:16 AM
Bring on Cologne this Saturday! What was meant to be three shows in one week has now endedup as 1

damn that sucks aj!
now we can only hope that the cologne show will be happening!

pissedandpierced

Quote from: vadimo on Mar 20, 2007, 09:13 AM
Quote from: pissedandpierced on Mar 20, 2007, 08:36 AM
Quote from: vadimo on Mar 19, 2007, 10:42 PM
but we're looking forward to making it up to all of you when we return in April."""

ummm i like that bolded part, i can smell something special!

Maybe they're all gonna get naked on stage.

hah i was kinda thinking of some rare songs but i guess you were thinking about something sick and twisted!

It seems you know me too well. lol

I'm guessing Chino caught something in Norwich as I feel like shit right now, it's like I'm drowing in my own snot.
"It's good to be classic, it kinda shows that we're old" - Chino Moreno, Kerrang! Awards 2007

vadimo

yeak^

god damn you Norwich - blame the fans.

pissedandpierced

It's their own fault, I did message Stef to tell him what they place was like, full of inbreds and not to drink the water. But did they listen? No.
"It's good to be classic, it kinda shows that we're old" - Chino Moreno, Kerrang! Awards 2007

lxix

Quote from: pissedandpierced on Mar 20, 2007, 12:45 PM
It's their own fault, I did message Stef to tell him what they place was like, full of inbreds and not to drink the water. But did they listen? No.

haha, wicked!!!
Cracked me up, thanks!!

vadimo

jc

what's the support for these rescheduled dates anyway?

pissedandpierced

Quote from: jc on Apr 02, 2007, 10:04 AM

Apparently Mnemic but I have a sneaky suspicion that it could be Will Haven.

jc

Quote from: pissedandpierced on Apr 02, 2007, 12:51 PM

Quote from: pissedandpierced on Apr 02, 2007, 12:51 PM

that's what i thought too. well, fingers crossed. mnenic sounds like a cock being wrangled hard.

law

I hope so too for Lincoln, or maybe no support at all ;) it does have a later starting time on the website

theshadeisatool

I met Chi when this show was cancelled, and I got a bit drunk and lary and stuck my finger up at the bus, what a fool

hobbette

I'm so glad that show got cancelled cos when they played the rescheduled date the Academy was having work done round the back so the band had to keep walking past the queue at the front of the building all the time. Plus there were traffic problems coming into Bristol that day so lots of fans got there late but having caught the train my sister and me ended up first in the queue, and also got the best spot at the front of the stage. One of the best queuing and gig experiences I've ever had :)

theshadeisatool

The final show in april last year was awesome. Their last date before going back to the states, they did well.