Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

The Dark Knight

Started by ben, Mar 20, 2007, 09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deftones-88-05-Deftones

Quote from: wither-I on May 08, 2008, 11:41 PM
it would be great if they did the movie in "The Crow" style and fashion, especially city of angels... IGGY! IGGY!

After the original the other ones were fucking shit. The only thing I watch part 2 is because deftones is on it at the end of the movie singing Teething.
" You are just Disconnected, Apathetic It must be so pathetic to be this frantic You are just Like methadone for an addict  "   Mark Hunter

" Im gonna see you bleeding Face down in the dirt Im gonna give you back what Youve taken with hurt You coward Im going to spit right in your face" Rob Flynn

Deftones-88-05-Deftones

" You are just Disconnected, Apathetic It must be so pathetic to be this frantic You are just Like methadone for an addict  "   Mark Hunter

" Im gonna see you bleeding Face down in the dirt Im gonna give you back what Youve taken with hurt You coward Im going to spit right in your face" Rob Flynn

bright lights, big city

ive seen the trailer about a dozen times now, and i still get chills from the joker.
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

theis

Quote from: bright lights, big city on May 13, 2008, 05:50 PM
ive seen the trailer about a dozen times now, and i still get chills from the joker.

i get chills too...no lies.

the soundtrack is fucking amazing too. EPIC.

theis

Deftones-88-05-Deftones

Thats a great poster !!!
Thanks Azwe!!!!

wither-I

this movie aint about batman...

"coming into the nearness of distance"

samson simpson

Quote from: wither-I on May 17, 2008, 09:03 PM

its about the state of cinema

wither-I

Quote from: samson simpson on May 17, 2008, 09:31 PM
Quote from: wither-I on May 17, 2008, 09:03 PM

its about the state of cinema
correct.

and the fruits of loss.

"coming into the nearness of distance"

devilinside

I love purple and green

theis

ToneDef

Was a great feature in Empire recently. Interviews with Nolan, Bale and shit. Had two covers too.. One Joker one Batman.

Variable

theis

indeed it is. fucking creepy.

Deftones-88-05-Deftones

theis

Jack VS Heath

Heath for the MOTHERFUCKING WIN!!!!!!!!

ToneDef

Jack = pwn

"Mirror...... MIRROR!!"

Watched Batman Begins the other day to refresh my memory before this shit hits.

It aint no '89 Batman, but it's a fucking great film.

theis

Batman '89 is just so inaccurate to the comics. Still an enjoyable film though.

The Dark Knight will be my Holy Grail.

Deftones-88-05-Deftones

Alternative trailer

http://nukedthefridge.com/

I just got back from The Incredible Hulk and it was fucking great !
Not a lot of happy faces on the ppl that watched The happening after leaving the theater