Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

The Dark Knight

Started by ben, Mar 20, 2007, 11:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

devilinside

I dont like his voice as much as Jacks. :(

Deftones-88-05-Deftones

Jeff Wells at Hollywood Elsewhere is reporting from a non-USA exhibition source that The Dark Knight's running time has been confirmed at 152 minutes.
" You are just Disconnected, Apathetic It must be so pathetic to be this frantic You are just Like methadone for an addict  "   Mark Hunter

" Im gonna see you bleeding Face down in the dirt Im gonna give you back what Youve taken with hurt You coward Im going to spit right in your face" Rob Flynn

bright lights, big city

i love long movies. seriously. especially if those movies involve batman.
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

cyppe101

Quote from: Deftones-88-05-Deftones on Jun 21, 2008, 04:07 AM
Jeff Wells at Hollywood Elsewhere is reporting from a non-USA exhibition source that The Dark Knight's running time has been confirmed at 152 minutes.

Nice, hope it doesn't get boring tho..

Deftones-88-05-Deftones

" You are just Disconnected, Apathetic It must be so pathetic to be this frantic You are just Like methadone for an addict  "   Mark Hunter

" Im gonna see you bleeding Face down in the dirt Im gonna give you back what Youve taken with hurt You coward Im going to spit right in your face" Rob Flynn

bright lights, big city

pretty creepy, but why are they creating so many posters for this movie? there are like at least 10 now
DERP

Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

theis

i've never seen so many different posters for a movie. the awesome thing is, they're all amazing. one of the best looking poster i've ever seen.

especially these three:

devilinside

I thought these were pretty cool

13hourstoparadise

July 18 can't come soon enough! :)

Deftones-88-05-Deftones

Deftones-88-05-Deftones

Here you have a nice clip from the movie on youtube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZSbXEmCIqO4

enjoy and discuss

theis

devilinside

Well you've watched enough to know what is goin on and happening,I dont really think you can ruin it anymore! LOL

theis

i haven't ruined anything. i don't know how the movie/plot will evolve and that's all i need. the clips and pics i've seen doesn't reveal any serious spoilers.

bright lights, big city

DERP

theis

25 days for me... argh!

Deftones-88-05-Deftones

Another trailer The Domino's trailer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jpjByLI2o0w

enjoy and discuss guys

Deftones-88-05-Deftones

http://www.dominos.com/home/tracker/pizzatracker.jsp

just put 000 000 0000 then track order and wait until the HD trailer loads

theis

for those worried about the PG-13 rating:

taken directly from some of the early reviews...

QuoteMeanwhile, the violence is quite possibly the most intense I have ever seen in a PG-13 film, leaving myself and others wondering how The Dark Knight avoided an R. But what is more disturbing is the unrelenting menace that hovers over every scene like a dark cloud.

QuoteThis movie pushed the PG-13 to the breaking point, and I'm not sure how Warner Bros. pulled it off. Harvey Dent's face post-accident should have pushed them out of the PG-13 all by itself, but it's saying something when that graphic image is actually one of the least upsetting things in the film.

fuckin' a!

bright lights, big city

Quote from: Azwethinkweiz on Jul 01, 2008, 01:18 AM
for those worried about the PG-13 rating:

taken directly from some of the early reviews...

QuoteMeanwhile, the violence is quite possibly the most intense I have ever seen in a PG-13 film, leaving myself and others wondering how The Dark Knight avoided an R. But what is more disturbing is the unrelenting menace that hovers over every scene like a dark cloud.

QuoteThis movie pushed the PG-13 to the breaking point, and I'm not sure how Warner Bros. pulled it off. Harvey Dent's face post-accident should have pushed them out of the PG-13 all by itself, but it's saying something when that graphic image is actually one of the least upsetting things in the film.

fuckin' a!
i've said it before and i'll say it again, this will be the greatest movie ever made
DERP