Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

The Dark Knight

Started by ben, Mar 20, 2007, 09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bright lights, big city

a schooner is a sailboat stupidhead!
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

TheWatcher

i went local best buy

they dont have the movie on dvd

there all sold out...

Deftones-88-05-Deftones

Quote from: TheWatcher on Dec 13, 2008, 08:06 PM
i went local best buy

they dont have the movie on dvd

there all sold out...

You should have pre ordered dude. I pre ordered my bluray limited edition but is not here yet :(
" You are just Disconnected, Apathetic It must be so pathetic to be this frantic You are just Like methadone for an addict  "   Mark Hunter

" Im gonna see you bleeding Face down in the dirt Im gonna give you back what Youve taken with hurt You coward Im going to spit right in your face" Rob Flynn

TheWatcher

devlin

hhhhmmmm....not sure how i feel about this. i heard a while ago that chris nolan was totally against having a robin. and that he wanted to stay away from villians used in previous movies, which both cat woman and riddler were. so i'm not really believing this until i see some other evidence. although eddie murphy would probably be good at the role if it turns out to be true.

theis

Fake rumor. Not happening.

No one has approached for anything related to the next Batman film but Christopher Nolan, and he's probably directing The Prisoner first.
There's no script, and hence no new characters to attach actors to.

TheWatcher

Quote from: penguin in the desert on Dec 18, 2008, 04:25 PM
Fake rumor. Not happening.
No one has approached for anything related to the next Batman film but Christopher Nolan, and he's probably directing The Prisoner first.
There's no script, and hence no new characters to attach actors to.
good

theis