Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

The Dark Knight

Started by ben, Mar 20, 2007, 09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

theis

ToneDef

Looks cool as fuck though.

Deftones-88-05-Deftones

This is a bootleg and I dunno if its real .

http://www.movieweb.com/news/30/21430.php

I think is real but someone has to go to see the simpsons movie to see the new teaser trailer of the dark knight.

whysoserious.com is not working so if is the same teaser Im sorry, enjoy.
" You are just Disconnected, Apathetic It must be so pathetic to be this frantic You are just Like methadone for an addict  "   Mark Hunter

" Im gonna see you bleeding Face down in the dirt Im gonna give you back what Youve taken with hurt You coward Im going to spit right in your face" Rob Flynn

blondie JR

it is real and it sucks real good too.

Deftones-88-05-Deftones

" You are just Disconnected, Apathetic It must be so pathetic to be this frantic You are just Like methadone for an addict  "   Mark Hunter

" Im gonna see you bleeding Face down in the dirt Im gonna give you back what Youve taken with hurt You coward Im going to spit right in your face" Rob Flynn

Deftones-88-05-Deftones

defskull

We have to wait another year still??? Damn it! I love Batman

blondie JR

Quote from: defskull on Jul 27, 2007, 08:10 PM
We have to wait another year still??? Damn it! I love Batman

by next summer, everyone will be sick of it.

Sam

law

theis

huh? i'm not attacking you...

just saying that it's a fake poster.

theis

law

That looks awesome.

The writing on the site indicates that this joker is based on the Arkham Asylum special, anyone agree? It might have been quoted somewhere before I aren't sure.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arkham_Asylum:_A_Serious_House_on_Serious_Earth

Jerry_Curls

..Yeah don't go there,

I let you get to me

yeah yeah.

ToneDef

Looks cool, but the batsuit looks hella gay.

tarkil

yeah, I completely agree... Looks terribly ghey...

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

ToneDef

Uhuh. Wayyy too technical and detailed for my tastes. I think a cleaner, more simple design would have suited the new generation of movies better. Like they did before, up until Batman Forever.

theis

oh my fucking god, that's amazing! ledger will rock this.

rainnyx4

Quote from: ToneDef on Aug 17, 2007, 09:24 AM
Uhuh. Wayyy too technical and detailed for my tastes. I think a cleaner, more simple design would have suited the new generation of movies better. Like they did before, up until Batman Forever.

Yeah, what the hell?  He's starting to look like RoboCop in that outfit.

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

I must admit, I'm doubting that Ledger will rape the role of Joker a little bit just from that picture.

And yeah, batsuit looks gay.