Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Rage Against The Machine

Started by Subliminal, Apr 30, 2007, 11:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tarkil

I so wish they reunited...

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

333tone

If you think my castle  is built on sand, Well bring on the tides, You can fuck off and die. If you think my patience is ocean vast, Or river deep, You can fuck off and die.

Subliminal

They have reunited, I just wish they'd announce a world tour or a full comeback.

srcuello

World tour? Yes, please!  I would kill to see them live.  All-time favorite band, until they broke up and Deftones became my No. 1.

zee deveel 17

well it looks like audioslave is done.  it sounds like chris cornell just wants  no part of it anymore and is trying to pursue a solo career.  so i guess that leaves morello and the rest of the gang an opportunity to get back with zack for a world tour and hopefully a new album.

ToneDef

Yeah, it's not really a reunion until they decide to start recording again. I gotta say it gave me goosebumps watching those videos. I was really into that band for a long time. Fuck knows how amazing it must have been to be there.

Metalhed

Audioslave sucked for the most part.  First album was okay.

I wish Rage would come to Cleveland.

tarkil

Quote from: ToneDef on May 03, 2007, 05:44 AM
I gotta say it gave me goosebumps watching those videos. I was really into that band for a long time

Same here....

And yeah, it must have been amazing being there... I'm so jealous !
This is really one of the bands I always quote when I'm asked "What band's show do you regret having never see ?"...

Subliminal

I have a feeling it's gonna happen, I reckon they'll do a world tour, I really do.

Thing is though, they'll have huge pressure to record anything that will surpass their old stuff, Since it's been sooooo long since they've done anything.

ToneDef

Yeah man, any new record would have to be mindblowing to be taken seriously. A shame, but that's critics for you I guess.

yum

evil empire was tighter than vagina.

fireflyry

We have  a festival in New Zealand called the Big Day Out which has had just about all of my fav bands play so far but Rage was something else, hands down best band to ever play the festival, better than Deftones by far, and it has to be in my top 5 gigs ever.

Love this band, where is Juicy Fruit in this thread.

Quote from: tiger modeThats why we're all here. Deftones - common ground.

tarkil

Damn I hate you for that too... Tell me you saw Pantera too, and I won't talk to you anymore ever...

neutron liar

I've seen Pantera.....LOUDEST metal band ever.

best part, and I'll never forget, Phil threw his cup of Jack Daniels in the crowd, and that precious alcohol land on my head!

Softparody

Let's hope they'll continue working together after the reuinon, period.
Death is screaming my name
yet I refuse to listen to Him

xDeadstar

Rage Against the Machine @ Coachella 2007

01. Testify
02. Bulls On Parade
03. People Of The Sun
04. Bombtrack
05. Bullet In The Head
06. Down Rodeo
07. Guerrilla Radio

http://rapidshare.com/files/30812544/rage_against_the_machine_-_live___coachella_2007.04.29.rar

Just found this somewhere, thought some of you may like it :)

tarkil

Cool... I'm at work for the moment, is it audio or video ? Audio I guess ?

xDeadstar

Quote from: tarkil on May 15, 2007, 10:06 AM
Cool... I'm at work for the moment, is it audio or video ? Audio I guess ?
It's audio ;) I hope you still like it!

tarkil

Of course, thanks very much... Gonna check that when back home... Cheers.

xDeadstar

Quote from: tarkil on May 15, 2007, 10:15 AM
Of course, thanks very much... Gonna check that when back home... Cheers.
Your welcome.... Cheers.