Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

choke

Started by lollercoaster, May 01, 2007, 09:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

theis

Okay, that's awesome.

Let's hope they'll stay true to the book.

ChickdelaLynch

I'm really not looking forward to seeing this. I love the book too much. It's going to massively suck and I'm worried it is going to ruin the book for me.

lollercoaster

Jerry_Curls

Interesting...
..Yeah don't go there,

I let you get to me

yeah yeah.

bright lights, big city

Supposedly this is coming out Friday, I can't wait!

Also, I just read on IGN that 5 additional Palahniuk books are optioned for movies (I hope this is good news and they'll be great)

They are Survivor, Rant, Lullaby, Haunted, and Diary
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

devlin

Quote from: bright lights, big city on Sep 24, 2008, 04:07 PM

Also, I just read on IGN that 5 additional Palahniuk books are optioned for movies (I hope this is good news and they'll be great)

i can't see haunted being turned into a good movie. they would have to cut out soooo much just to get a R rating. if they stay true to the book that is.

bangbang240

Quote from: devlin on Sep 27, 2008, 01:26 PM
Quote from: bright lights, big city on Sep 24, 2008, 04:07 PM

i can't see haunted being turned into a good movie. they would have to cut out soooo much just to get a R rating. if they stay true to the book that is.

That's almost an understatement ha...

downtownpony

if they can turn Fight Club into a movie they can do Haunted. Except for the whole thing about anal vacuum sex with a pool. As for Choke, I watched all the episodes of Its Always Sunny In Philadelphia online, and they had a trailer for it like every 7 minutes. Maybe its just the scenes they chose to put in the trailer, but it doesnt look to good imo.

lithium

doesnt look good at all
💩

devlin

Quote from: lithium on Oct 02, 2008, 05:22 PM
doesnt look good at all

did  you read the book? i think people are expecting it to be another ultra cool stylish mind fuck like fight club. its a totally different kind of book but a different director.

but any way i just got back from seeing it. and i liked it alot. they changed some things and left some things out. but thats to be expected, and none of it was crucial to the plot. but yeah it was well acted and true (for the most part) to the book. a little slow at times but all in all i would recommend seeing it. especially if you read the book.

just don't go into expecting fight club part 2 and you should enjoy it.

elite54

i thought this was a chicago cubs post.

bright lights, big city

Quote from: elite54 on Oct 07, 2008, 04:08 AM
i thought this was a chicago cubs post.
yes! that was awesome!
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?