Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

GUILTY PLEASURES

Started by theshadeisatool, May 02, 2007, 05:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

theshadeisatool

Bands you may hav listened 2 when u were 12 or something, stuff that mite b considered lame but u actually love, come on time to confess...

weakcure

The only bands I remember really being into were Weezer and Green Day; I got shit for liking Weezer until Make Believe came out, which then I began to give people a hard time for liking songs like, "Beverly Hills." :)

I still love to listen to the occasional hit from the 90s, songs like "Take A Picture" by Filter and "That Thing" by Lauryn Hill. In response to Lauryn Hill, I don't know what comes over me, hahaha.

theshadeisatool

Hehe, Weezer r d shit dude, u shuldnt b ashamed of dem.

I proly hav 2 many 2 mention

Linkin Park springs to mind, i still listen 2 the occasional song  *embarrased*
u hav 2 admit theyre well crafted if over produced eg hybrid theory

tarkil

Please speak english, not SMS....

It's getting ridiculous !

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

theshadeisatool

theshadeisatool

In all seriousness though, tarkil, to me that smacks of élitism. But nevertheless, request is met, standard English for your viewing pleasure. I expect the same in return.  ;)

theis

You're doing all of us a favor.

theshadeisatool

I don't get what is wrong with abbreviating words, as long as they're understood. Makes more sense 2 me, whoops apologies, I mean "to me".

tarkil

Well, they're not understood by me, plus they make me do some efforts when I read them, which I don't like cause I'm lazy....

Thanks for your consideration though

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

theshadeisatool

fair enough, i'll try and make it a bit clearer, jus i'm lazy too haha

srcuello

I definitely rock out to a 30 Seconds to Mars song every now and again on my iPod.  I felt like a chick downloading it .... (sigh)

Breach Unborn

i used to listen to The Presidents of the United States of America constantly. and a lot of Hootie, Kid Rock, and Tag Team

guilty pleasure right now would be the new Finger 11 song Paralizer

defskull

Quote from: tarkil on May 02, 2007, 08:25 PM
Well, they're not understood by me

Exactly. I have no idea what you're saying.

White Pwny

Quote from: Breach Unborn on May 02, 2007, 08:41 PM
i used to listen to The Presidents of the United States of America constantly. and a lot of Hootie, Kid Rock, and Tag Team

guilty pleasure right now would be the new Finger 11 song Paralizer

Those bastids are weird!!! I saw Finger 11 in concert two weeks ago .. they opened for Chevelle.  Seriously.. they were on some sort of fucking drug and I would pass if they handed it out free..  Paralizer is pretty much the only decent song they did...... oh and that other song "One Thing" .... but all in all.. they blow. 
hang a noose for my new sinner.... somewhere everyone can see it...

Jizzlobber

the only gulilty pleasure i had was sticking my finger up my ass.
<

theshadeisatool

that's good to know  ;)

White Pwny

Quote from: Jizzlobber on May 02, 2007, 11:42 PM
the only gulilty pleasure i had was sticking my finger up my ass.

hmmm.... grody.
hang a noose for my new sinner.... somewhere everyone can see it...

lostcancer

jv_

marty

I have many guilty pleasures:
Justin Timberlake - the dude can sing.
Jewel - Pieces of me still does it.
Duran Duran - Nu-metal made them cool! Ordinary World is my girlfriend and my song - plus we nail it live :)
Hair-Metal - enough said.