Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Facebook

Started by Breach Unborn, May 04, 2007, 03:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

Quote from: Variable on May 21, 2010, 10:13 PM
They dared to show the human cost ( mentally ) of war.  And how addicting the lifestyle becomes to us, and how the lack of danger makes us nonfunctional in the society we are fighting to save.........or something. 

Yes. Saving OUR society in THEIR countries. And I saw nothing about any mental cost of war. I saw a crazy jackass being a crazy jackass and shitty acting/writing.

Variable

It was supposed to be about how the adrenaline filled lifestyle is so addicting.  The whole quote at the beginning about war being a drug.  And thats why he volunteered so fast to go back at the end.  Because he was addicted to the rush.  Which is actually true and legitimate and I don't hear it talked about alot.  There are a lot of people who don't feel they will ever be able to be normal again.  Not because they are crippled by fear or physical deformity.  but because they have tasted something few humans ever do, and they want more. 
They just brought awareness to the issue by making a shitty movie is all

indychinoluv

Facebook is the fucking bussiness! How can there be a better way to catch up with people you don't like

Anyway, Kelly's like my only friend on here, but I just added a buch of you fuckers.

I don't even know what my address is?

I suppose just search Marty Kent

E-Money

I honestly hate fb, but it's great for keeping in touch with old homies that I don't wanna call and have a long convo with.  Here's mine...

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=625931164

Variable

Quote from: indychinoluv on May 23, 2010, 04:31 AM
Facebook is the fucking bussiness! How can there be a better way to catch up with people you don't like

Anyway, Kelly's like my only friend on here, but I just added a buch of you fuckers.

I don't even know what my address is?

I suppose just search Marty Kent
just go to your homepage and copy and paste the URL at the top

indychinoluv

ahhhh, true that.

Anyways also become a fan of BlackCatFisH!
http://www.facebook.com/#!/BlackCatFishNZ

we're more grunge than metal, but we have just signed to Eclipse Records and got the talents of a drum lord

Variable

Is it sad that I went to deftones.com today to look at tour dates.  And on their little Facebook friends list it said they had 404,390 fans, and I knew 5 out of the 10 fans that they had on the little random profile display?

White Pwny

was I one of them?!   hmmmm?!~
hang a noose for my new sinner.... somewhere everyone can see it...

Variable

You were actually.  And Kelly, Liam, Vesanic, and Josh. 

tarkil

That's actually the point of Facebook young man....

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

wheresmysnare

I'm waiting for facebook to fuck my relationship up

black coffee

Quote from: Variable on Jun 01, 2010, 07:06 AM
Is it sad that I went to deftones.com today to look at tour dates.  And on their little Facebook friends list it said they had 404,390 fans, and I knew 5 out of the 10 fans that they had on the little random profile display?

Facebook will usually display friends of yours if you share a common interest ( such as the deftones ), so that is no coincidence.

Variable

See, now that makes sense.  I knew that was way too big of a coincidence to be true.  Thank you. 

Vesanic

Quote from: Variable on Jun 01, 2010, 10:05 AM

I love how nobody calls me Romain. ;D

downtownpony

Quote from: Vesanic on Jun 01, 2010, 01:45 PM
You were actually.  And Kelly, Liam, Vesanic, and Josh.  

Especially you.

Vesanic

Quote from: downtownpony on Jun 01, 2010, 02:35 PM
Especially you.

I'm not a fan of calling myself, you know.

Variable

I was about to call you by your name.  But I didn't know if this was acceptable behavior or not.  So I went with the safe bet. 

wax

Quote from: Vesanic on Jun 01, 2010, 01:45 PMI love how nobody calls me Romain.

thats cool how your name is similar to a type of lettuce

Vesanic

White Pwny

Quote from: Vesanic on Jun 01, 2010, 01:45 PM

I call you Romain....
hang a noose for my new sinner.... somewhere everyone can see it...