QuoteProbably the best Team Sleep song, instrumentally:
Team Sleep - Formant
Indeed.
QuoteKKK=Good?

Motherfucking racists.

niteridet

Quote from: RollerDerby on Sep 15, 2012, 11:12 AM
Quote from: dictatesofreason on Sep 15, 2012, 04:11 AM
i think its just progress and growth on Chino's part, he's learned new ways to write and has developed HIS own way of making music aside from all the deftones stuff he's done, in the early years he was more or less sequestered away in the "deftones area", but now as technology and and stuff has advanced (not mention getting older and garnering wisdom)he can do more of what he likes musicly; and though they seems to be two different styles TS and crosses are in fact both part of Chino's signature style of musical genius-just and two different points in time.

well said.

Yes Indeed..TRU

Thanks for the scoop, Deftones are my world.  8)
♫   ni†eride†   ♪

digital bath

Quote from: niteridet on Nov 01, 2012, 11:49 AM
Quote from: RollerDerby on Sep 15, 2012, 11:12 AM
Quote from: dictatesofreason on Sep 15, 2012, 04:11 AM
i think its just progress and growth on Chino's part, he's learned new ways to write and has developed HIS own way of making music aside from all the deftones stuff he's done, in the early years he was more or less sequestered away in the "deftones area", but now as technology and and stuff has advanced (not mention getting older and garnering wisdom)he can do more of what he likes musicly; and though they seems to be two different styles TS and crosses are in fact both part of Chino's signature style of musical genius-just and two different points in time.

well said.

I agree ;)

Yes Indeed..TRU

Thanks for the scoop, Deftones are my world.  8)

DJR

The Epilogue makes me feel like I'm having sex whilst smoking a blifta! :) Sooo goooood

lxix

You recently moved to Oregon after a few years of living in Southern California. How much do you get to Sacramento these days?

All my family is still there – my mom and dad, and tons of friends. I try and get there whenever I can and I'm pretty stoked to get there (on Saturday). I've also been talking a lot to Todd of Team Sleep and Zach Hill about making some music again.

Read more here: http://www.sacbee.com/2014/04/03/6290244/deftones-far-crosses-at-ace-of.html#storylink=cpy

DeftonesNZ

Yeah I saw that crook posted a video from the crosses show aswell hopefully he got a chance to show Chino the some music that got him interested

FriNightCleanup

DeftonesNZ

Looks like it, I'm just glad to finally get something solid for years they've said they will work together again but there's been no real signs that it would actually happen. I'm just stoked these guys are going to be making music together their unique chemistry can't really be replicated by any other band so there's been no way to satisfy that team sleep craving, as a guitar player aswell I'm really excited to hear more from Todd his style really appeals to me it's like that unique self taught thing where he's not huge on music theory and goes on feel, he ends up with these really hynoptic and beautiful riffs. It's also pretty cool to see a guy who was essentially a bedroom player being succesful with his own style.

mikeboom

Shadow46/2

I'm pumped! I hope the record is released before the new year. New TS for the cold months would just be perfect.

Speak of the devil, and he shall appear.

III

Foreal guys, I remember when Conditions of my Parole came out and it was so awesome during the cold months. So yeah I totally agree, a team sleeep album would be the shit during all year but especially cold months

Lucky_Me

Maybe this is a little offtopic, but does anyone know whether Team Sleep would only tour in the USA, or do they also come yto Europe? Supposedly, they'd do either a club or festival tour, but since I'm growing fond of their music, I'd love to see them play live. Could anyone please give me an indication, maybe based on their touring history, of what would be the most plausible option for them? Thanks, guys. I appriciate it.  :)
Eccentricity is but a sophisticated form of insanity.

digital bath

Quote from: Lucky_Me on Aug 24, 2014, 01:17 PM
Maybe this is a little offtopic, but does anyone know whether Team Sleep would only tour in the USA, or do they also come yto Europe? Supposedly, they'd do either a club or festival tour, but since I'm growing fond of their music, I'd love to see them play live. Could anyone please give me an indication, maybe based on their touring history, of what would be the most plausible option for them? Thanks, guys. I appriciate it.  :)

In 2005 as their self titled album came out, they did a world tour, mostly played in clubs but also on festivals, and in 2007 they did a small US- club tour.
And for now we have to wait and see whats coming, hopefully they come to Europe :)!

Here's the tour history: http://www.songkick.com/artists/342164-team-sleep/gigography?page=1

lxix

In 2005 they were signed to a big record label. They're going indie this time; like Palms and Crosses I doubt they'll visit Europe.
I live in the UK and would love them to visit.

Penicks

pretty stoked about this

Freedomsoldier17