Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

To all of the Americans on the board

Started by Variable, Jul 04, 2007, 05:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Variable

Happy 4th of july. 

To all of the People from the UK, PWNED!!!!

and for liam

Fireal1222

I'm Not Here.
This Isn't Happening.

Variable

Variable

[youtube=425,350]Ut1O1JrQo3M&NR[/youtube]

all you non Americans are just jealous that jimi never played your national anthem.

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

First, annual Wallingford waterfight which will go on for an hour or so.
Second, we make fireworks in Asa's basement.
Third, wo go to the dock where ET's boat is docked and blow shit up. We have about 1500 firecrackers and a bunch of other crap we probably won't use except to get the explosives out of.

Variable

rxqueen

I don't understand patriotism, really, I don't.

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

Quote from: Variable on Jul 04, 2007, 06:28 PM
nice.  way to be patriotic my man

Thanks, now I'm gonna have to go burn a flag to even out.

No but seriously, I only celebrate because explosions rule. Almost as much as my friend's hot sister in a white tanktop getting a bucket full of hose water dumped on her.

marty

Quote from: rxqueen on Jul 04, 2007, 06:46 PM
I don't understand patriotism, really, I don't.
Neither. Its a round planet...ain't it?

rxqueen

;)

Almost everything that happens is a coincidence. Countries don't even exist. The way this world is ruled just sucks. Pride is confused with gratitude. There's nothing I can be 'proud' of than my own behaviour. And too many of these so called patriotists remind me of nazis.

marty

Quote from: rxqueen on Jul 04, 2007, 08:28 PM
;)

Almost everything that happens is a coincidence. Countries don't even exist. The way this world is ruled just sucks. Pride is confused with gratitude. There's nothing I can be 'proud' of than my own behaviour. And too many of these so called patriotists remind me of nazis.
I think I've found a new heart!

Right on

neurotic

;)

gotta agree with you on this one... well said.
...never trust the obvious...

Variable

STOP ruining my patriotic american topic emma.  If you hate your country that is your business but I love mine

and fyi 95% of everything in here was supposed to be a joke

Variable

;)

wrong.  Countries do exist.  Thats why I am a citizen of the USA.  Not the a citizen of emmas stupid fucking theory

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

Haha, I just noticed "For Liam"

Hahahahaha

Variable

lol I thought we could all have some good jokes and act like stuck up americans, but noooooooo

marty

I don't get the joke...

Is it Jessica Simpson

Variable

rxqueen

No it's the guy with the text 'for liam' above marty. ^^ And Trey. No, countries were created, they don't exist. That's not my stupid theory, it's a fact. You know exactly what my point is and I know you were just joking. But what's a convo without me putting my opinion to it. Yeh, a trey monologue. :P

Variable

Quote from: rxqueen on Jul 04, 2007, 09:28 PM
No it's the guy with the text 'for liam' above marty. ^^ And Trey. No, countries were created, they don't exist. That's not my stupid theory, it's a fact. You know exactly what my point is and I know you were just joking. But what's a convo without me putting my opinion to it. Yeh, a trey monologue. :P
Ill monologue you all the way to independence day!..............yeah that was really bad.