Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

To all of the Americans on the board

Started by Variable, Jul 04, 2007, 05:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Variable

..........does anyone else want to run with this one?  Because its really easy

devilinside

Nah,I think things in the south are good how they are now. Slavery was a bunch of bullshit. Lazy ass white people couldn't do their own work so they had to bring people here to do it for them,while beating,raping and killing them....fuck that.
THEN they complain there are too many black people in the US...well you can thank you lazy ass forefathers for that. I guess racism is a big thing for me, being from the south where it's really strong,I cannot stand hearing people make racist remarks about black people.

Variable

devilinside

Trey seriously,shut the fuck up!!

Variable

lol, now why would you get mad when you know someone is not serious about it?  Sometimes people are way too sensitive about shit they should not be so sensitive about.

alvarezbassist17

Quote from: Subliminal on Jul 09, 2007, 03:29 PM
Alvarezbassist -

I find it funny how you call me an idiot and say that i don't have a clue, When you don't even read what i'm saying.
You're a complete cock, So whatever you say doesn't really mean anything to me, Neither should anything i say mean anything to you. So go wait for the new Harry Potter book and pick your nose, Since you have nothing better to do with your time.

he clearly only left so i couldn't show everyone how much higher his posts per day was that mine is, and so i couldn't present this algorithm, but i'm gonna do it anyway

homosexuals crave cock
i am (allegedly) a cock
subliminal craves me

it's inherently simple, even though he may not have realized it yet, someday when he's still lurking here (tomorrow), he'll realize it and i'll get free dome.

p.s. i don't watch harry potter, not enough cursing.

penny

subliminal deleted his account.  :'(

Variable

Quote from: alvarezbassist17 on Jul 10, 2007, 03:50 AM
Alvarezbassist -

I find it funny how you call me an idiot and say that i don't have a clue, When you don't even read what i'm saying.
You're a complete cock, So whatever you say doesn't really mean anything to me, Neither should anything i say mean anything to you. So go wait for the new Harry Potter book and pick your nose, Since you have nothing better to do with your time.

he clearly only left so i couldn't show everyone how much higher his posts per day was that mine is, and so i couldn't present this algorithm, but i'm gonna do it anyway

homosexuals crave cock
i am (allegedly) a cock
subliminal craves me

it's inherently simple, even though he may not have realized it yet, someday when he's still lurking here (tomorrow), he'll realize it and i'll get free dome.

Im coming to the conclusion that you are pretty awesome

devilinside

Alvarezbassist -

homosexuals crave cock
i am (allegedly) a cock
subliminal craves me

Dude...Harry Potter is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111

*and i'm being serious*

alvarezbassist17

Quote from: Variable on Jul 10, 2007, 05:21 AM
Alvarezbassist -

homosexuals crave cock
i am (allegedly) a cock
subliminal craves me

Im coming to the conclusion that you are pretty awesome

it's just an optical illusion, i'm actually a 13 year old girl from bumfuckzville, minnesota.

haha i'm just playin, i define pimp.

Breach Unborn

Quote from: penny on Jul 10, 2007, 03:57 AM
subliminal deleted his account.  :'(

oh well, i've had him on block forever anyway

alvarez is the man

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

alvarezbassist17

oh, you guys, stop it, i'm blushing.  we're just the deftonesworld.com/board OGs.

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

I miss those days. I miss the days a bit before everyone bashed the hell out of me.

tarkil

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

Variable

theis

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

BLUMPKIN

Quote from: devilinside on Jul 09, 2007, 09:45 PM
Nah,I think things in the south are good how they are now. Slavery was a bunch of bullshit. Lazy ass white people couldn't do their own work so they had to bring people here to do it for them,while beating,raping and killing them....fuck that.
THEN they complain there are too many black people in the US...well you can thank you lazy ass forefathers for that. I guess racism is a big thing for me, being from the south where it's really strong,I cannot stand hearing people make racist remarks about black people.

thats bullshit, im not condoning slavery by any means, people who owned, beat, raped and killed slaves were the scum of the earth by todays standards...but slavery had been going on for hundreds of years before america was founded and had been accepted all over the world as a common practice.  it doesnt make it right, but it was white people that stood up and put an end to the atrocious act that had been happening since the beginning of time.  thousands of white americans lost their lives fighting to end slavery and setting a standard of freedom for the rest of the world thus changing the course of human history. 

people of EVERY race have been enslaved at one point in human history....saying that lazy white people owned slaves is just as ignorant and racist as people making remarks about black people in the south

alvarezbassist17

Quote from: Variable on Jul 11, 2007, 02:17 PM
Quote from: alvarezbassist17 on Jul 10, 2007, 10:45 PM
i define pimp.
I know exactly how you feel.  I define awesome

aren't you sick of fuckin merriam webster bugging you all the time too?