Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Beer. Beer. Beer. The Beer Thread

Started by Fireal1222, Jul 13, 2007, 11:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ColeJ.

i forgot to mention something else...

buy dopplebocks, if you really want to get drunk.
it may cost you an extra dollar for the six pack, but considering many of them come in ABV% over 10, it's worth it for the sheer purpose of getting drunk.

but that said, it's still good, real, rich, delicious beer... grab some paulaner salvator, or spaten optimator... you'll usually find a lot of it around late fall.

Fireal1222

ive been paying about 40 dollars for a case of beer. and i think its time for me to calm down

im gonna start getting sierra nevada and newcastle. and once and a while switch it up and get something like StoneIPA

I'm Not Here.
This Isn't Happening.

alvarezbassist17

my bottle of coors light is as cold as the rockies.  mmmmm

Fireal1222

Quote from: alvarezbassist17 on Sep 26, 2007, 09:41 PM
my bottle of coors light is as cold as the rockies.  mmmmm

your parents have a fucking lake in the backyard and you drink coors?

I'm Not Here.
This Isn't Happening.

alvarezbassist17

it comes out of my faucet, dumbass.

Fireal1222

I'm Not Here.
This Isn't Happening.

theis

i drank alot of Carlsberg tonight.

im wasted.

maestro416

the more i drink it i think sierra nevada pale ale is one of the best fall back beers when a supermarket doesnt have anything unique.  grabbed that and a 6 of saranac octoberfest too which is alright, but not spectacular.  i will say i do like it better than sam addams octoberfest and it has a nice malt taste to it.  could stand to be more bitter though. 

luckily ive got one of these sittin the the fridge waiting for me to make love to it tomorrow.

shine down unshy

theis

it would be awesome if you could buy Duff beer.

Fireal1222

I'm Not Here.
This Isn't Happening.

samson simpson

Quote from: theis on Sep 30, 2007, 11:01 PM

i think that shit was available during the weeks counting down to the release of the feature film presentation. (here in Babylon (U>S>  but I in I live for Selassie)

the stores here named "7-11" had promotional sales ( Krusty-0's, SLURPEEZ, RadioActiveMan coms., D0h-nuts, and every store had a Afgahn in it to watch every move you make if you "fit the profile" nnd a baby Afghan with a MossBerg Pump).

samson simpson

ohh yea, it was nasty piss water American beer like it looks on the cartoon.

maestro416

anybody had any good octoberfest's since the season got underway?

just got done drinking my first growler of blue point octoberfest of the season.  im guessing people outside of the ny area might be unfamiliar with blue point but the brewery is close to where i grew up on long island and ive been there a lot. 

it's got a nice malt flavor and a strong smokey taste which a lot of their beers have.  i also tried saranac octoberfest recently (another ny brewery) which was also pretty good but it lacked the smokey/aged flavor i like. 

their toasted is the most popular, tastes like classy budweiser to me, but they've got about 20 brews and their ipa, double ipa, double blonde, and oatmeal stout are amazing.

their website is kinda cool and shows all their different shit, www.bluepointbrewery.com

Fireal1222

its really nice to see alot of you respect beer. and buy some brew loaded with hops and top notch barleys

im drinking sierra nevada as we speak. from the bottle. even though i have myself a brand new beautiful frost cold 49ers mug. just the way i say it makes me wanna go use it. but im too drunk to do that right now. i just got home and i am straight up chillin on some funyons. and soon to be some yellow gatorade after the rest of this last beer for the night

I'm Not Here.
This Isn't Happening.

maestro416

drinking blue moon harvest moon at the moment, but i drank two 22's of stone arrogant bastard earlier along with a couple saranac octoberfests.

ive been getting into the fall selections recently but i think my favorite of the season has definitely been smutty nose pumpkin ale.  its spicy, smooth, tastes like pumpkins, and is fucking delicious.

im goin back to Binghamton (upstate ny)  where i went to college and one of the bars in the area specializes in microbrews which im definitely going to take advantage of.  ill come back with a full report at the end of the weekend.

Fireal1222

blue moon harvest moon. would be great with thanksgiving dinner

I'm Not Here.
This Isn't Happening.

Fireal1222

sierra nevada is definitely going to be my brew of choice for quite some time. its such a great pale ale. and at a great price for its quality 30$ for a case.

I'm Not Here.
This Isn't Happening.

scatterbrain

Quote from: samson simpson on Oct 01, 2007, 04:45 AM
Quote from: theis on Sep 30, 2007, 11:01 PM

i think that shit was available during the weeks counting down to the release of the feature film presentation. (here in Babylon (U>S>  but I in I live for Selassie)

the stores here named "7-11" had promotional sales ( Krusty-0's, SLURPEEZ, RadioActiveMan coms., D0h-nuts, and every store had a Afgahn in it to watch every move you make if you "fit the profile" nnd a baby Afghan with a MossBerg Pump).
it wasnt beer it was a duff energy drink
im me and thats all ill ever be