Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Beer. Beer. Beer. The Beer Thread

Started by Fireal1222, Jul 13, 2007, 11:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lithium royalty

tarkil

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

I don't understand why people actually drink that shit.

tarkil

Yeah everyone and their mother know that Budweiser is what you piss when you drink real beer...

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

ScreaminCat

Blue Moon is new and its really selling well.  Drink it with a lemon or orange slice like you would a lime with a corona... which i also would recommend...

Yuengling is good too, being from penn., i'm sure you already know about yuengling.

Variable

Quote from: ScreaminCat on Jul 18, 2007, 06:56 AM
Blue Moon is new and its really selling well.  Drink it with a lemon or orange slice like you would a lime with a corona... which i also would recommend...

Yuengling is good too, being from penn., i'm sure you already know about yuengling.

are you a girl?

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

Quote from: tarkil on Jul 18, 2007, 06:29 AM
Yeah everyone and their mother know that Budweiser is what you piss when you drink real beer...

Whoa, I'm gonna start peeing in empty budweiser cans after having a few Mirror Ponds now...and resealing them somehow.

In other news, I discovered another good beer. Sierra Nevada. Slightly cheaper than Morror Pond and just as good, but in a different way.

WetPunaniOvenBaked

I heard charles bukowski made all his money not by selling books, but by pissing in his left over bottles every morning when he woke, and putting the caps back on then selling them back to people on the streets of l.a. They said they've never gotten drunker, although it was a little sour.

Mascara Snake

Quote from: Fireal1222 on Jul 17, 2007, 10:13 PM
i dont drink that shitty fucking beer

anyway. i got killians irish red. 20.45$ altogether for a case. not bad

for a beer called 'killians irish red' you'd think it would be sold in ireland! but it aint!!

get yourself some super tennants!!

"Information is not knowledge. Knowledge is not wisdom. Wisdom is not truth. Truth is not beauty. Beauty is not love. Love is not music. Music is THE BEST..."  Frank Zappa

law

I've been drinking quite a few Polish beers recently: Lech and Tyskie are nice and strong.

Also, been getting some Leffe in, but it's pretty expensive. :(

theis

i drank this swedish beer today

it was so good, it made my dick go hard.

penny

lolz @ american beer.

why?

america has some good beer. lost coast brews (great white, downtown brown)  from humboldt? sierra nevada?

i don't see why people complain about beer so much. it's simple: when i want to drink and kick back, i buy good beer. when i want to get drunk, i buy cheaper, more plentiful beer. i also like coors so that helps too.
do. make. say. think.

penny

yeah, i usually only drink to get drunk, not to enjoy the beer. i still prefer imported over american though, i don't know why. i think it might be 'cause imported beers have cuter bottles and cans.  :)

WetPunaniOvenBaked

what other reason is there to drink then to get drunk

ScreaminCat

Quote from: Variable on Jul 18, 2007, 07:35 AM
Quote from: ScreaminCat on Jul 18, 2007, 06:56 AM

are you a girl?
I'm sorry, i forgot yuengling and corona are for girls.  let me rephrase my original quote.  Drink Jack daniels and budweiser and ONLY jack daniels and budweiser. then, make a gay avatar with you pretending hang yourself...

penny

ScreaminCat

dickhead...
anyway, i just got some good shit tonight.  STONE IPA with the gargoyle on the bottle.  best stuff i've had in a while as far as those microbrew/specialty beers go... really good stuff. 
but, i'll have to check with shit for brains up there and see if this classified as a girl drink so stay tuned...

Fireal1222

killians irish red will be my beer of choice for a little while.

I'm Not Here.
This Isn't Happening.

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

Quote from: why? on Jul 18, 2007, 09:01 PM
america has some good beer. lost coast brews (great white, downtown brown)  from humboldt? sierra nevada?

I got pretty shitty off Sierra Nevada in the woods. That was exciting. And delicious.