Started by Fireal1222, Sep 18, 2007, 04:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

Best fucking show I have ever been to.

Amazing. Simply amazing.

Fireal1222

dude. what the fuck is with the release date of the album

no site knows when the new album is coming out. and its driving me nuts

does anybody know the release date of the actual cd?

I'm Not Here.
This Isn't Happening.

theis

Crazylegs

i've been listening to their most recent album, i normally don't dig post rock, but this i can enjoy.

Fireal1222

what the hell is up with the new album. i dont know when its being released and im getting aggravated..

however. i did at least. order the end of the beginning. i was asking the guy at a local record store when the store would be releasing the new album. but he said the computer had no info about it... so i just ended up ordering the end of the beginning. i was gonna order all is violent all is bright as well. but it was going to be like 40 bucks since it was an import..

anyway.. if anybody knows when the physical release of the new GIAA album is gonna be. please let me know.

I'm Not Here.
This Isn't Happening.

Fireal1222

well according to cdnow.com the cd has already been released in december.. but about a week earlier i checked the site and it said that the release date was cancelled. my brain is going to explode. i just want the new album.

I'm Not Here.
This Isn't Happening.

bright lights, big city

man I don't know how you're still holding off not just downloading it....
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

Starz

Fireal1222

well. 2 days ago i finally listened to the album..

on first listen i wasnt blown away or anything. but i did enjoy it..on second listen is when it really clicked..

what an awesome band.. the album is just so perfect from beginning to end

im sure im going to come to appreciate it even more with time

I'm Not Here.
This Isn't Happening.

bright lights, big city

awesome! i gotta listen to it again now.
DERP

Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

Alvar

i am going to see them live in april (finally). cant wait.

last.fm/user/z0z0bra
The streets have gone dark. They've been dark for days. We board up the house. Hide upstairs and wait!

black coffee

I'm gonna see them twice in Cologne and 's-Hertogenbosch. great about that, I've seen GIAA for the 1st time in 's-Hertogenbosch two years ago, and now they're coming back and also play that show with This Will Destroy You.

Fireal1222

this is the best band ever

I'm Not Here.
This Isn't Happening.

Corleone

Quote from: Fireal1222 on Mar 27, 2009, 02:34 AM

after many listens I'd have to disagree, they almost follow the same formula for every song

nonesuch

can anyone repost all of the albums,  everyone that has been posted is out of date, deleted, or worthless

I have the self titled but want all the others

Thanx
i drink your milkshake

theis

Quote from: Fireal1222 on Mar 27, 2009, 02:34 AM

Come on, man. Stop smoking so much. I mean, I love them...they're a great band. But the best band ever? Not even close.

bright lights, big city

DERP

Fireal1222

DUUUUUUUUUUUDE

Tuesday, March 10, 2009 
New Single/Live Shows September
Current mood:  blessed
Category: Music

Some new music! we will have a new single on March 15th. "Shining Through" will be available as a free download from our myspace blog.
We won't be releasing an EP as planned but instead a new album later this year as the writing is going good at the moment, we should have the new Album ready for release in the Autumn.

We will also be announcing more live shows in Europe from September 3rd - 14th, confirmed so far:

05.09.2009      DE      Wiesbaden Schlachthof                 
06.09.2009      CZ      Praha   Klub 007                     
07.09.2009      PL      Poznan  Blue Note Jazz Club         
08.09.2009      PL      Gdynia  Ucho Club                       
09.09.2009      PL      Warszawa        Progresja               
10.09.2009      PL      Krakow  Drukarnia                       
11.09.2009      DE      Leipzig UT Connewitz                   
12.09.2009      DE      Duisburg        Steinbruch             
13.09.2009      DE      Karlsruhe       Jubez

Also check out our last.fm event page for all the upcoming show details, lots of great bands like "This Will Destroy You", "Caspian", "Daturah" and "Leech" will be joining us for some of  the shows.                   

God Is An Astronaut

I'm Not Here.
This Isn't Happening.

Fireal1222

Sunday, March 15, 2009 
"SHINING THROUGH" FREE DOWNLOAD
Current mood:  jedi
Category: Music
As promised our new single can be downloaded from here.

We have written about 9 new songs so far, 2 are nearly completed not including the single. We should have the bulk of the new album completed by the end of the Summer and hopefully it released latest by December.

We will also be announcing some more European Shows for May and for September and possibly some more for the end of the year, so check back soon. We hope to see you on the road if you are nearby!

Be Well

God Is An Astronaut

I'm Not Here.
This Isn't Happening.

Fireal1222

another new album. i cant wait

I'm Not Here.
This Isn't Happening.