Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

latest concert you've been to

Started by goldpony, Oct 04, 2007, 10:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Infector

went and saw the bleeders + take the willing couple weeks back.

in 2 weeks going to see pendulum and the upbeats (this is in new zealand btw)

Battle-Axe

I just saw Misery Signals last night on their first UK headline tour, with August Burns Red, Emmure, Burn Down Rome and Elias Last Day.

Pretty much the best show ever and I've got the bruises to prove it  :P My legs are I'd say 30% bruised which may not sound a lot, but it is hahah.

I'm seeing Every Time I Die tomorrow night... it's gonna be painful given how much it hurts to walk right now ;D

White Pwny

Last concert was Blue October in OCTOBER!   I'm soooooo ready for another show that it isn't even funny.
hang a noose for my new sinner.... somewhere everyone can see it...

oldgentlovecraft

Quote from: White Pwny on Apr 03, 2008, 12:42 AM
Last concert was Blue October in OCTOBER!   I'm soooooo ready for another show that it isn't even funny.

For some reason, I like them.

Ozzfest 2007, wasn't too bad but was mainly excited for Behemoth and Nile.  Extreme metal is hard to come by in this Christian state of corn and watermelon.  I'm waiting to see what the lineup for this year is but I'm not that enthusiastic.  Ozzfest is always either hit or miss.

White Pwny

Quote from: oldgentlovecraft on Apr 03, 2008, 11:25 PM
Last concert was Blue October in OCTOBER!   I'm soooooo ready for another show that it isn't even funny.

Ohhhh Ryan!  I could kiss you!     What have you heard from them?   I have the Cd's     The Answer, Consent to Treatment, History for Sale, Foiled, and Foiled for the Last Time which is 2 cd's.. one which is live.    If you would like I will up them for you on the DL&R Thread.     *soooo happy*   that someone else likes them!    I wish more people on here would give them a chance.  Seriously great music.   NOT thrash or anything.. just mellow music with meaning behind each song.

mrs_swa

Blue October also has another live CD called Argue With a Tree, 2 discs, and incredible as always <3!
...blow the Universe into nothingNESS.  nuclear warfare shall lay us to rest...

White Pwny

Oh yeah.. I have that too!   Just let me know.  Ill up.

oldgentlovecraft

Quote from: White Pwny on Apr 03, 2008, 11:35 PM
Quote from: oldgentlovecraft on Apr 03, 2008, 11:25 PM

Ohhhh Ryan!  I could kiss you!     What have you heard from them?   I have the Cd's     The Answer, Consent to Treatment, History for Sale, Foiled, and Foiled for the Last Time which is 2 cd's.. one which is live.    If you would like I will up them for you on the DL&R Thread.     *soooo happy*   that someone else likes them!    I wish more people on here would give them a chance.  Seriously great music.   NOT thrash or anything.. just mellow music with meaning behind each song.

Lol upload away, only heard a few songs but they were solid and addicting.  Wouldn't mind hearing a bit more.  "Into the Ocean" was my song when I was going through the divorce, lost friends, and fought with family. 

bright lights, big city

hmmm i guess i'll see what all the hubbub is about and check out their myspace...
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

White Pwny

I have all uploading as we speak.. give me another 10 minutes.  And you guys can listen away.    =o)     

Into the Ocean is great.    My favorites right now are  HRSA, The Darkest Side of Houston's Finest Day, Blue Sunshine, Black Orchid, A Quiet Mind...... ohhh the list goes on and on... Truly not a bad song.   

ignore the fashion

bright lights, big city

Converge, Red Chord, Baroness, Genghis Tron just absolutely killed in chicago tonight. omg just all of them were amazing.
DERP

Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

Battle-Axe

Just saw Every Time I Die on Thursday. They were awesome, but the second 2 support bands [Scary Kids Scaring Kids and Drop Dead, Gorgeous] were abysmal... Cool show though - I got a setlst at the end :D

They've put some pictures up of the show on their MySpace too and I love this one, mainly because it's my hand Keith is grabbing :P

Chimaira tomorrow!

ALightOn

Battle-Axe

Chimaira on Monday - it was fucking awesome. Met half the band, Matt DeVries gave me his pick and Mark Hunter gimme a setlist  :D

pissedandpierced

I saw Chimaira last Thursday and last night I saw Down and interviewed Rex.
"It's good to be classic, it kinda shows that we're old" - Chino Moreno, Kerrang! Awards 2007

deftoneskoen

Last monday I saw Portishead in Amsterdam, probably one of the most beautifull shows i've ever been too.

scatterbrain

just saw explosions in the sky last night.it was a breathtaking experience.
im me and thats all ill ever be

bright lights, big city

DERP

neutron liar

saw Devildriver, Napalm Death, and 36 Crazyfists last week.

36 own.  thats why I was there.  had a blast.