Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

latest concert you've been to

Started by goldpony, Oct 04, 2007, 10:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

scatterbrain

saw the thrah and burn tour last night with  darkest hour and this kick ass band called misery signals and like 10 other mediocore bands.
im me and thats all ill ever be

oldgentlovecraft

Darkest Hour are pretty fucking sweet

Battle-Axe

Quote from: scatterbrain on Aug 18, 2008, 06:26 PM
saw the thrah and burn tour last night with  darkest hour and this kick ass band called misery signals and like 10 other mediocore bands.

Misery Signals are absolutely awesome :] Their vocalist Karl is a nice guy too - I was talking to him for a while at their headline show here in April.

Alvar

the ocean, second time this year.
good that they come from my country ;)

last.fm/user/z0z0bra
The streets have gone dark. They've been dark for days. We board up the house. Hide upstairs and wait!

lithium

💩

devilinside

lithium

just went for the fuckyou like an animal song
💩

devilinside

I know ya did...it's ok,all the fangirls do it. :)

Zevaka

yesterday i was on Sig Ros show

that was unbelievable. They played most of their hit-songs, a bit of new album, which sounds awesome live somehow (cd didn't impress me much).

Live, they are are more shoegaze band, and that's very good news for me

That was AWESOME. if you have opportunity to see them live, use it

Set list (double encore)

1.Svefn-G-Englar
2.Glosoli
3.Ny Batteri
4.Via Spilum Endalaust
5.Hoppipolla (далее Mea Bloanasir)
6.Svo Hljott
7.Heysatan
8.Festival
9.Seaglopur
10.Fljotavik
11.Inni Mer Syngur Vitleysingur
12.Hafsol (смысок сломался,но не улетел со сцены). biggrin.gif
13.Popplagid
==========================================
14.Viorar Vel Til Loftarasa
15.Gobledigook
==========================================
16.All Right

lithium

💩

Battle-Axe

All Shall Perish with Sworn Enemy, A Traitor Like Judas and Blueprint To A Downfall on thursday.

And my friend's band A Killers Fear last night at a skatepark not far from me :]

neutron liar

another 36 Crazyfist show.  fucking awesome

It Dies Today and Walls were ok, but these days, kinda stale.

devilinside

NIN

Some awesomeness...

DAYUM!

Battle-Axe

Quote from: neutron liar on Sep 02, 2008, 11:49 PM

Awwwww I missed them when they were in the UK cos the nearest they played to me was Liverpool and I couldn't afford it :[

How much did they play off their new album? I heard they're coming back over hear after they finish the couple tours they have booked already... I hope so :)

deftoneskoen

Mogwai @ festival de beschaving, Utrecht, Netherlands. They kicked ass, played alot of new songs, the new album is gonna be great if you ask me.
I will see them again on the 1st of november.

White Wrist

holllly shit! those NIN pics!

neutron liar

Quote from: Battle-Axe on Sep 03, 2008, 05:14 PM

Awwwww I missed them when they were in the UK cos the nearest they played to me was Liverpool and I couldn't afford it :[

How much did they play off their new album? I heard they're coming back over hear after they finish the couple tours they have booked already... I hope so :)

just their single and the first song on the new record [i forget the name].

mostly a Snow Capped Romance set, which makes me happy since that album is their best IMO. 

we hung out with Brock and their drummer [it was his birthday] after their set and I bought them shots of Jager.  They're going to be back with In Flames in Decemeber, so im excited.

oldgentlovecraft

Quote from: neutron liar on Sep 03, 2008, 06:17 PM

mostly a Snow Capped Romance set, which makes me happy since that album is their best IMO. 

we hung out with Brock and their drummer [it was his birthday] after their set and I bought them shots of Jager.  They're going to be back with In Flames in Decemeber, so im excited.

New album is good imo.  They were the best at Mayhem Fest this year.

Battle-Axe

Quote from: neutron liar on Sep 03, 2008, 06:17 PM

Ah that's good to know cos I'm not too fond of the new record :/ ASCR is my favourite by them too - such an amazing album and what I consider "36 Crazyfists". Destroy The Map was such an intense song when I heard that live :]

Sweet how you met em! Brock seems like such a nice guy from what I've seen in interviews and such. I must say that out of every band I've seen live, Brock looks like he enjoys himself so much more than any musician. These guys are always gonna be one of my favourites :D

Corleone