Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

latest concert you've been to

Started by goldpony, Oct 04, 2007, 10:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

White Pwny

I saw them open for Deftones back in 2003, I think.   Awesome gig.
hang a noose for my new sinner.... somewhere everyone can see it...

maestro416

yea same here, that tour was sick. 

this show was great but not as good as the last time i saw them headline the avalon in nyc back in 2005 or 06 i think it was.  the set was a lil short.  hopefully they'll play a longer one when they tour again to support the new album.

Battle-Axe

I went to Never Say Die tour last night in Manchester and it was fuckin immense! Carnifex opened and they weren't too bad but all the "hardcore kids" dancing like idiots kept me entertained :P Whitechapel were pretty awesome, as were Protest The Hero and Architects and Despised Icon were heavy as shit and I got about 5 crowdsurfers kicking me in the head during the last song haha.

UNEARTH were fucking amazing, opened with Endless Fight and Trev passed me the mic for a second... then at the end of their set their drummer Derek jumped off stage and came over to the barrier to give me a drumstick but some idiot snatched it off him and he was like "what an asshole, it was meant for her!" I asked him for hit hat but he gave me his towel instead so I'm happy ;D

Didn't stick around for Parkway Drive, but such an awesome show!

Zevaka

The Radio Dept. In Moscow, Ikra Club - 2008-Dec-06

the show was absolutely amazing! Guys and crowd were extremely friendly to each other. The radio dept. commented every song of them, threw some jokes from the stage... were laughing all the time. It felt like everybody in club are at sweet sweet home.
After like 40 minutes they said that that was usual time they left stage. But anyway, they played almost 40 minutes more, including double encore.

that's their final "lost abd found"
[youtube=425,350]sSSslBIGlSc[/youtube]

i'm not sure about whole set list and songs order but they played
where the damage is already done
keen on boys
why won't you talk about it
lost and found
worst taste in music
i wanted you to feel the same (so awesome!)
pulling our weight
(something else i don't remember)

also they played two or three very good new songs (i don't know the names =(), one of them was just so great, perfect guitar work!
i'm really looking forward to their upcoming album, this is goin to great record, i believe

pics coming later

and, Denis, thanks a lot for Spb vidz!

deftonic89

In Flames+Gojira+Sonyc Sindicate in Madrid  :D

neutron liar

In Flames+Gojira+36 Crazyfists :D

had a good time.

shine down unshy

Been a while.  Nine Inch Nails in August though.  Which reminds me, Erik..if you see this....I WANT MY POSTER.

lithium

💩

shine down unshy

Quote from: lithium on Dec 23, 2008, 08:03 AM
come get it

I'm gonna send my dad over there to pick it up since he's coming down friday.

White Pwny

TRUSTcompany, The Exies, and Heart-Set Self-Destruct

Deftones-88-05-Deftones

Metallica-Machine Head-The Sword

The 2 Ms were so fucking worth !!!!!
" You are just Disconnected, Apathetic It must be so pathetic to be this frantic You are just Like methadone for an addict  "   Mark Hunter

" Im gonna see you bleeding Face down in the dirt Im gonna give you back what Youve taken with hurt You coward Im going to spit right in your face" Rob Flynn

White Pwny

Last concert was TRUSTco...   

Two concerts comin up!!!

Blue October   Feb 26th
TRUSTco.        Feb 27th!!!

VERY Excited to see 2 gigs in 2 nights.  Haven't done that since the last Deftones tour.   =o)

Starz

Going to see Innerpartysystem on Thursday then Mono a week later. Haven't been to a gig in ages so am excited. There's nothing better than a cold beer and some live music :)

Timmy666

Slipknot at Madison Square Garden, February 5th. Unfuckingbelievable. A very special night, indeed.

4th Eye

Profane Omen, Arch Enemy, Lamb Of God etc. @ Frostbite Metal Fest last friday. The bands played well but the festival arrangements were the shittiest ever.

Zevaka

Nadja are performing this thursday. just bought earplugs :D

bright lights, big city

Appleseed Cast this week

then an absolutely brĂ¼tal show next week with After the Burial, Veil of Maya, Abacabb, Born of Osiris
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

Starz

We Made God in April at the London Camden Barfly.

Zevaka

Quote from: Starz on Feb 24, 2009, 11:22 PM
We Made God in April at the London Camden Barfly.
wow, i think it will be great

yesterday i saw Nadja + Aidan Baker double show.
First, i must say venue was awesome, suited the event perfectly. Old buildings around, no people, graffiti painter maany years ago... Good. Club itself was also very old school and underground, in best meaning possible. No security dudes (so noone checked pockets and bags so some guys brought alcohol with them, lol, reminded me of school days), little room with 10 rows of chairs (yay, like in school again). Well, there were more people than seats, so rather a lot of fans stayed or sitted on the floor.

Nadja didn't bring their merch with them and that was a little disappoint. I was planning to buy You Are As Dust t-shirt or some other. Whatever. We drank some alco stuff in order to be prepared and started waiting. Well, it didn't took long. Aidan came to the stage 20 minutes later than was officially scheduled. Heh, i'm used to 1-1,5 hours delay :D

So, he played his solo stuff, ambient, rather minimal. Videos behind him were rather narco. Again i felt what i usually feel: i like to listen ambient when i have kinda no choice or nothing else to do. Even think about buying/downlaod more stuff like that, but when it stops you immidiately loose interest to it. Of course, it's my extremely humble opinion. He play for about 40 minutes. A lot of flashing from cameras and that sucked. I though that it must be pain for Aidan. I was right. In break between Aidan and actual Nadja concert there was an announcement from venue representative who say that Aidan totally disliked all that flashing and if it continues they would immidiately stop playing.

Then Aidan and Leah both came to the stage. Sound was very good and full, no "instruments" missing. Though sometimes it seemed like Aidan was still playing his ambient, so minimal it was. They ended up with Long Dark Twenties, amazing song. All in all, it was good show, though Aidan and Leah looked tired or kinda without excitement. I can understand it, they had long tour. Anyway, it was not cool

They played for about an hour and left the stage. It was good night in good home-like atmosphere. Thanks droners.

White Pwny

Last night, Blue October.  Great show... better than great.   

TONIGHT 

TRUSTcompany!    WooOT!