Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

latest concert you've been to

Started by goldpony, Oct 04, 2007, 10:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tarkil

Seeing The Ocean tonight, and EF tomorrow...

Velly excite !!!

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

Frequency_Chemist

Just saw Deftones tonight, short set though. Still fucking amazing worth losing my voice.

RoyalDeftonicBoy

Saw Whitechapel open for Gwar tonight and it was fucking great! I left after they finished their set, not a fan of Gwar.

spirographed

I saw Cheap Trick on Dec. 27th. I was suprised at how good they were in their old age and at how many of the songs I know.

I saw a bluegrass band called Henhouse Prowlers on Saturday. They were fantastic. Lightning fast banjo, violin, and guitar. The violin players fingers were going so fast it looked like he was playing metal. Lulz.

Crosses last night. *sigh* Chino was in top form. I've never heard him sing so well live. And he was having so much fun. The whole band was. We all were. Truly *the* show to be at last night worldwide.
"The struggle to free myself from restraints becomes my very shackles." - Meshuggah

x Rx King x

Just saw Queens of the Stone Age at the Hard Rock in Orlando. WOW. That's all I can really say. Well worth the money and catching a pick from the big man Josh himself.

sleepyface

Glassjaw, Deftones, at The Greek Theatre, November 1, 2013

Big fan

tarkil

Caspian, 4 days ago. Surprised at how good that was !!!

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

bright lights, big city

BTBAM, Deafheaven, Intronaut about a week ago in suburban Chicago. Deafheaven especially was incredible to see live.
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

digital bath

Soulfly
One of the best concerts I have been to!
Not a too great location with too many people (maybe 500)
And I'm sure Max was high as shit :)

spirographed

QOTSA in Chicago last night. Fantastic show! They slayed.
"The struggle to free myself from restraints becomes my very shackles." - Meshuggah

Deadradio

Failure @ Metro in Chicago last night! AMAZING!

White Wrist

NIN - Amsterdam. Great show...!

White Wrist

QOTSA - Rock in Rio, Lisbon.

(good week!)

deffur

Last show I was at was either palms or crosses, but havent been to a deftones show since the end of 2011 in Sacto.
×× deffur ××

Northcal

Quote from: deffur on Aug 19, 2014, 03:30 AM
Last show I was at was either palms or crosses, but havent been to a deftones show since the end of 2011 in Sacto.
At ace of spades? 8)

devilinside

Saw Eminem last night in Detroit. Ah-fucking-mazing!

digital bath

Last Friday I saw Pentagram playing in my hometown.
I'm not a fan and never really listened to their music, but great rock acts don't play often here...
Good show, nothing spectacular, but for an old man he really kicks ass :)

Animals As Leaders on the 9th
best show I've ever attended in my 32 years of life
they are special

bright lights, big city

Born of Osiris for their hometown Christmas show in the Chicago suburbs. Fucking awesome experience. Santa, lots of Christmas lights, lots of booze. Good to know kids these days can still have an active, outstanding mosh pit.
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

Flowb

Deftones/Incubus at Riverbend in Cincinnati. Deftones freaking killed it! First time seeing Deftones since Ozzfest 99. Incubus was ok.

Show before that was Failure and Janes Addiction at Commonground in Lansing, MI. Failure sounded great.

Next is Pumpkins/Manson at Riverbend.