Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

latest concert you've been to

Started by goldpony, Oct 04, 2007, 10:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BewareTheWater

Australian Pink Floyd at The Sands Bethlehem Event Center. Also saw Deftones a little while before that at the same place xD

E-Money

Saw Thrice tonight in SoCal . Last night of their tour and they absolutely killed it. What a band. Dustin said they were all sick too and they gave it there all. Dig that shit.

lostpilot

Quote from: E-Money on Oct 10, 2016, 10:14 AM
Saw Thrice tonight in SoCal . Last night of their tour and they absolutely killed it. What a band. Dustin said they were all sick too and they gave it there all. Dig that shit.

So fucking jealous

RoyalDeftonicBoy

Saw The Dillinger Escape Plan on Sunday and it was amazing!

Longstem

Last summer I saw Limp Bizkit at 013 Tilburg.
Great band but that Fred Durst attitude is sooo 2000. It's a joke.
Wes Borland saved the night.

greetings
Tom

Rally Sweat

Mare in Bristol last night! It was a little bit sloppy sometimes, and a few of my favourite parts didn't quite hit properly, but 'Tropics' was soooooo much better than on record. Plus their singing/screaming  is undeniably powerful, especially in a live setting. Was really hoping to hear some new material, but it looks like the EP's all there's ever gonna be, which is perfect lil nugget anyway, so can't complain!

tarkil

Animals As Leaders yesterday...
Damn these guys are AMAZING !
Though it's not my preferred choice of music, that Tosin dude is such a virtuoso, it's really amazing to just see them play...

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

O

I actually think animals as leaders suck

nicklav

Quote from: O on Feb 23, 2017, 12:59 AM
I actually think animals as leaders suck

Nah, they don't suck at all. They are all very talented musicians. You just don't enjoy them.

O

In my opinion, they just don't seem at all talented. The songs lack structure, they lack interest, they lack variety, they lack hooks, riffs, vocal acrobatics, choruses, verses, musical accomplishment. I don't really hear it, but if you like it, that's all that matters!

Longstem

A Day To Remember in Brussels few weeks ago.
It was ok, just ok.
Coming up next : Korn, next week. \m/

Martin

Seven

Quote from: Longstem on Mar 15, 2017, 12:53 PM
A Day To Remember in Brussels few weeks ago.
It was ok, just ok.
Coming up next : Korn, next week. \m/
Korn ! Lucky!!!

defTHE1s

Quote from: cheryl on Jun 24, 2011, 07:58 PM
wish it had just been Le Butcherettes and the Deftones
I went to see them last september '14 I think... Le Butcherettes were really great and I was hoping for a collab of Tery on Knife Prty... didn't happen :(

Quote from: lithium on May 30, 2012, 04:11 AM
RAMMSTEIN 5/25/12

Also, latest show I've seen from them was last year at Hell & Heaven Metal Fest. They really know how to do it.

Yes yes, Deftones, yes yes, heavy metal, yes yes, nü metal, yes yes, fucking queer, yes yes...

JACK

The last live is very far to the splendid in Lille in 2010 shit ca done too far