Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

@ rumors

Started by theis, Oct 07, 2007, 01:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mikey

Variable

Mikey

is that the best you got?

Repetition is not an art form. Repetition is not an art form. Repetition is not an art form. Repetition is not an art form.
Repetition is not an art form. Repetition is not an art form. Repetition is not an art form. Repetition is not an art form.

Variable

yeah im sure I would say something like that if I couldn't get any girls to fuck me too.

Mikey

You are so sad.
Are they not giving you enough to do, Gomer Pyle?
WELL, I'LL BE........................
Say it three times and it makes it the truth.

Its funny how you like to spend your free time. Cherish it while you can.

Variable

if I said it three times, that would be repetition.  And as we all learned, that's not art.

Is that the same line you use when women repeatedly tell you no?

Mikey

Oh, dead women tell no tales, Gomer Pyle.

devilinside

STOP goddammit! Geeze. I mean Trey,what the fuck has he done to you for you to be all up on his shit?!?!

lithium

Quote from: mhrodrig on Apr 23, 2008, 05:37 AM
You are so sad.
Are they not giving you enough to do, Gomer Pyle?
WELL, I'LL BE........................
Say it three times and it makes it the truth.

Its funny how you like to spend your free time. Cherish it while you can.

lol

just ignore him mikey, hes a turd
💩

blondie

Quote from: devilinside on Apr 23, 2008, 09:31 PM
Trey,what the fuck has he done to you for you to be all up on his shit?!?!

i bet rumors knows some inside information as to why!

lithium

💩

Mikey

Quote from: blondie on Apr 23, 2008, 11:44 PM

oh, that is just hearsay!!!  :D

devilinside

Quote from: blondie on Apr 23, 2008, 11:44 PM

LOL!!!

Variable

STOP goddammit! Geeze. I mean Trey,what the fuck has he done to you for you to be all up on his shit?!?!
Does it matter?  What the fuck did I do to have you all up in my shit?  No one was talking to you.....go away.

devilinside

Quote from: Variable on Apr 25, 2008, 03:15 PM
Does it matter?  What the fuck did I do to have you all up in my shit?  No one was talking to you.....go away.

Yes,it DOES matter!! What did you do? You fucking picking on people for no apparent reason that's what the fuck you did. I'm telling you right fucking now to stop,so consider yourself warned.

Mikey

so, where the hell is rumors at?

I haven't heard from him/her in awhile.

Variable

Quote from: devilinside on Apr 25, 2008, 07:04 PM

Yes,it DOES matter!! What did you do? You fucking picking on people for no apparent reason that's what the fuck you did. I'm telling you right fucking now to stop,so consider yourself warned.
Oh no, im warrned ::)  you know what I find funny.  You used to talk to me every day way back when I was 10x worse than I am now.  then you got made a mod and all of the sudden you started taking everything serous.  You try to act like you dont take it serious , and like you think this place sucks, and that the only reason you come here is to make sure your e-dick isnt flirting with someone else.  But its pretty obvious that you care more than anyone should.  I just dont get it, why was it ok back then but not ok now? 

and I wasn't picking on anyone, I called him what he is.  Hes a virgin, and I called him a virgin.  Would I be insulting you if I called you a girl?  And he came right back at me, and he didn't get any warnings.  Of course I dont really care what he said because this is a Internet message board and it just doesn't really matter to me.  And I have a feeling in the end , nothing I said ruined his day either.  So......seriously learn to mind your own business.  This board is already ridiculously slow because of the bull shit you mods pulled (as I predicted) I would think you guys would want to stop the damage. 

Mikey

Quote from: Variable on Apr 26, 2008, 04:45 AM
Quote from: devilinside on Apr 25, 2008, 07:04 PM

Oh no, im warrned ::)  you know what I find funny.  You used to talk to me every day way back when I was 10x worse than I am now.  then you got made a mod and all of the sudden you started taking everything serous.  You try to act like you dont take it serious , and like you think this place sucks, and that the only reason you come here is to make sure your e-dick isnt flirting with someone else.  But its pretty obvious that you care more than anyone should.  I just dont get it, why was it ok back then but not ok now? 

and I wasn't picking on anyone, I called him what he is.  Hes a virgin, and I called him a virgin.  Would I be insulting you if I called you a girl?  And he came right back at me, and he didn't get any warnings.  Of course I dont really care what he said because this is a Internet message board and it just doesn't really matter to me.  And I have a feeling in the end , nothing I said ruined his day either.  So......seriously learn to mind your own business.  This board is already ridiculously slow because of the bull shit you mods pulled (as I predicted) I would think you guys would want to stop the damage. 

actually, you don't know me so there is no way for you to tell me who i am.  I make one comment to cyn and all the sudden you are getting all huffy and puffy and calling me names like a high-schooler. 

well, i guess you think that negative attention is better than no attention at all.

you may change the lyrics a bit, but you keep singing the same old song, kid. don't you know any other tunes?

Variable

no, I started giving you shit in sinners thread because I thought you were this other guy named mike.  Then when I found out that even after the mistaken identity, you (just like the old mike) are a virgin.  I just found that coincidence to be way to funny.  So I kept the mike = virgin alive.  You didn't see me get all whiney when you kept calling me gomer pyle did you?  No, because it really doesn't matter.  And I would rather someone take some stabs at me, and one of them be funny and make me laugh.  Than sit here and stare at a dead message board.  So keep trying, because I could use a laugh.

Mikey

well, this conversation is done.
act civil and you can talk to me.

you were hurt about the gomer pyle stuff since you brought it up. for that i apologize.

you need to  :) more often and stop being such a  >:( all the time.

we need to all be like joshy.