Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

best deftones song to fuck to

Started by knifeprty954, Oct 09, 2007, 12:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

OneBloodyFist

How in the HELL is "Lucky You" not a choice?

Starz

I normally have a speech made by Hitler which he did back in 1942 on repeat when I have sex with myself

vadimo

Quote from: ToneDef on Oct 09, 2007, 06:44 AM
Rats!Rats!Rats! is what I rape to. Then when I'm done I might play them a little A Bitch Is A Bitch by NWA.

Honestly though, they don't seem to like that at all.

LOL this guy.

Hexagram! When i cum i skip to shove! it shove it on MOS song.

hah im funny too now!

darksoul

ive fucked to knife party  and had a good skeet

deafnotes

Quote from: knifeprty954 on Oct 09, 2007, 12:31 AM
haha

hey your avatar.. thats from deftones s/t alubm. anyways.. is that his dad?

lithium royalty

Corleone

Deftones-88-05-Deftones

Lucky you that shit is amazing.....no more to say
" You are just Disconnected, Apathetic It must be so pathetic to be this frantic You are just Like methadone for an addict  "   Mark Hunter

" Im gonna see you bleeding Face down in the dirt Im gonna give you back what Youve taken with hurt You coward Im going to spit right in your face" Rob Flynn

emehlen

Quote from: Corleone on Oct 10, 2007, 02:49 AM
rx queen

I was gonna say... why the hell isnt that on the list.
and passenger

weakcure

Pink Cellphone wouldn't be bad either, if there wasn't any talk of buttfuck, germs, and poop. I love the beat to the music and the breathiness of the vocals.

J.C. Costelluccio

I'm not really into fucking to any of their music, um, I like no music these days, Just mammal interaction. B ut back in the day the Entire white pony record without back to school on it was key.

emotivelotion

mrs_swa

we need a new list to pick from......
...blow the Universe into nothingNESS.  nuclear warfare shall lay us to rest...

nopiecepuzzle

i go with root, can't even breathe, to have and to hold (yea i know, its a cover), bloody cape, bored, birthmark, mx, damone. But then again I always have the deftones on while getting laid......:)

White Pwny

Quote from: nopiecepuzzle on Oct 15, 2007, 06:24 PM
i go with root, can't even breathe, to have and to hold (yea i know, its a cover), bloody cape, bored, birthmark, mx, damone. But then again I always have the deftones on while getting laid......:)

Bout time!   Root FTW!   Bloody Cape is another.   They are more "fuck" songs... the rest of these like DB and Change and Lucky You... are more "make love" tunes.
hang a noose for my new sinner.... somewhere everyone can see it...

J.C. Costelluccio

I'd rather fuck to sade. do you all like guitar metal sex? that jackhammar sex? how about somthing sensual and sweet, with a beat, so that jelly can jiggle and that dick can get bigger.

TheWatcher

emehlen

Quote from: J.C. Costelluccio on Oct 15, 2007, 07:36 PM
I'd rather fuck to sade. do you all like guitar metal sex? that jackhammar sex? how about somthing sensual and sweet, with a beat, so that jelly can jiggle and that dick can get bigger.
Quote from: TheWatcher on Oct 15, 2007, 07:37 PM
sade got some good shit

Of course Sade is the ultimate baby makin music, thats a no-brainer

Deftones is "fuck" music, when you wanna break the damn frame off the bed

wither-I

"coming into the nearness of distance"

wither-I

Quote from: J.C. Costelluccio on Oct 15, 2007, 04:37 PM
I'm not really into fucking to any of their music, um, I like no music these days, Just mammal interaction. B ut back in the day the Entire white pony record without back to school on it was key.
your better than all of us.
promise.

"coming into the nearness of distance"