Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

@T-Rock

Started by T-Rock, Oct 15, 2007, 07:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

J.C. Costelluccio

Somebody throw this dog a bone. You'll do anything for a piece, even if it is just internet angel waves.

Variable

Quote from: J.C. Costelluccio on Oct 17, 2007, 08:43 PM
dis girl is a babe.
Quote from: J.C. Costelluccio on Oct 17, 2007, 09:11 PM
Really cause you've said that exact same quote like 20 times on here. And yes this girl got mad DSL and nice eyes.
yyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh shut the fuck up you hypocrite.  You are just mad because some people on here know how to carry on intelligent and civilized conversations.  While your stupid ass just blabbers and is still trying to figure out the difference between your and you're

T-Rock

Quote from: J.C. Costelluccio on Oct 22, 2007, 08:52 PM
Somebody throw this dog a bone. You'll do anything for a piece, even if it is just internet angel waves.

WTF are you trying to say here

Variable

He was insulting me and complimenting you at the same time.  Ross doesn't really speak any form of proper language.  But eventually you learn to de-code it

J.C. Costelluccio

Quote from: Variable on Oct 22, 2007, 09:39 PM
Quote from: J.C. Costelluccio on Oct 17, 2007, 08:43 PM
dis girl is a babe.
Quote from: J.C. Costelluccio on Oct 17, 2007, 09:11 PM
Really cause you've said that exact same quote like 20 times on here. And yes this girl got mad DSL and nice eyes.
yyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh shut the fuck up you hypocrite.  You are just mad because some people on here know how to carry on intelligent and civilized conversations.  While your stupid ass just blabbers and is still trying to figure out the difference between your and you're

Fuck Intelligence, Fuck Civilization, you are none of these things, and I DONT NEED IT> YOUR still talking about the difference between your and you're? do you honestly care? why do you care to care? doesn't it hurt to care that much about somthing beyong small. You are an alien. Micro Organism trying to bust an E orgasm.

Quote from: T-Rock on Oct 22, 2007, 09:42 PM
Quote from: J.C. Costelluccio on Oct 22, 2007, 08:52 PM

WTF are you trying to say here

nothing to you hoe, but if you want a better blow, then come this way "fo sho."

Variable

Hi Tara.  I figured you didn't deserve to have your thread all fagged up by Ross as your last poster so I just wanted to come by and say hi.

devilinside

Quote from: T-Rock on Oct 20, 2007, 04:26 PM
Quote from: Variable on Oct 20, 2007, 11:41 AM
alright miss t-rock.  I know nothing about you.  Im not even sure I know what your name is.  I think its Tara, but im not sure.  So I have a few questions.

1. what do you do? work, school, nothing?  what is it?

2. Dogs or cats?

3. Hobbies?

4. what kind of music do you like.  And be semi specific please

5. Future life plans?

6. On a scale of 9-10, how hot do you think I am ( we all know 1-8 dont apply to me)

7. Have you ever killed anyone? And if so is there any reward money for turning you in?

8. Fav tv show, or shows

9. what are your credit card #s along with expiration dates, name on card, and the security code on the back.

:) thanks, Trey

Hey what do you know, I learned how to quote. But anyway, Right now I am trying my hardest to find a job,  I wasnt a loser in High school and I stuck with it and graduated and got a License in cosmetology at the same time. I prefer Dogs over cats. I have a Doberman Pinscher. Hobbies, that is a tough one. Concerts, shooting guns or knocking downs cans with a BB gun. I like rock, alternative, Hardcore music. Chevelle, Deftones, Thrice, Trust Company, Thursday, Bullet For my Valentine. I think that is semi specific eneough. I am not sure what my future plans are because I am still uncertain with the present. I have never killed anyone. My favorite show is Dirty Jobs. I love watching Discovery Channel, Dicovery Health. I like to learn things when I watch TV and not feel brain dead after watching Tv. I dont have a credit card... So sorry about that. And trey, I haven't seen many pictures of you but from what I have seen you are 9.5

Thanks

WHOOOOOOOOOOOO for Mike Rowe!!! <3<3

T-Rock

WHOOOOOOOOOOOO for Mike Rowe!!! <3<3
[/quote]

Heck yea... That dude is a hottie!!!

T-Rock

And wow... I really need to learn how to quote better, CUZ I SUCK AT IT!!!

White Pwny

hahahaha.....

and my obsession with Chino is odd.....

;) ;D
hang a noose for my new sinner.... somewhere everyone can see it...

Variable

Quote from: T-Rock on Oct 24, 2007, 08:28 PM
And wow... I really need to learn how to quote better, CUZ I SUCK AT IT!!!
Yes but we still love you.
Quote from: White Pwny on Oct 24, 2007, 08:28 PM
hahahaha.....

and my obsession with Chino is odd.....

;) ;D
yes, but we still love you

devilinside

Quote from: T-Rock on Oct 24, 2007, 08:27 PM

Heck yea... That dude is a hottie!!!

He is...the only "older rugged" looking dude i've ever been attracted to. And is voice is pretty nice too.

*waits for ford commercial*

:-\

Variable

it's his smart ass-clever-funny, personality

devilinside

Mmmhmmm......

do you have a crush on him too Trey?

Variable

no, wait what?  Oh I thought we were talking about me.  Never mind

goldpony

Quote from: Variable on Oct 25, 2007, 12:16 PM
no, wait what?  Oh I thought we were talking about me.  Never mind

lol
"I bet I could throw a football over those mountains"
"Be like Cyn"
Quote from: Variable on May 31, 2008, 09:58 PM
I fucking love Brad Pitt

devilinside

T-Rock

HOwdy...Haven't been on in a while...sO what's new?

T-Rock

Just cleaned the boyfriend's and mine room.... started at around Midnight got done around 6:30 AM...but hey its pretty neat and I rearranged it....Change it up a bit...That's how I rolllllllllllllllllllllllllll. I also burned some candles to make it smell all nice for when my boy toy gets home...and I did all his laundry...He has WAY WAY more clothes than me....I must have matched like 102 pairs of socks tonight. I am just glad it is done... I am sucha good girlfriend.Teehee*

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

Quote from: Variable on Oct 25, 2007, 05:26 AM
it's his smart ass-clever-funny, personality

I agree.

I must admit that whenever he takes his shirt off I get a little excited.

Also, don't you think making an @ thread directed at yourself is a little presumptuous?