Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

@T-Rock

Started by T-Rock, Oct 15, 2007, 10:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Variable

I said stupid.  But I didnt mean it. Like I said.  Girls can be gay and its ok

Fireal1222

are we gonna let her get away with making a thread @ herself. thats like text messaging yourself

I'm Not Here.
This Isn't Happening.

yoda on mars

Quote from: mrs_swa on Oct 18, 2007, 04:34 PM
Quote from: T-Rock on Oct 18, 2007, 04:10 PM
Its not a stupid nickname... CYN came up with it (I think so anyway) And i like it
I was probably under the influence of something

hihi

T-Rock

LOL, Its not like texting yourself..Cuz if I were texting myself I would be the only one reading it, and well, you are reading it and you reply.

Variable

next we just have to teach you how to quote people.  Its a complex process.  But If you can get cyn or jackie to write it down for you I think you can do it.

Variable

alright miss t-rock.  I know nothing about you.  Im not even sure I know what your name is.  I think its Tara, but im not sure.  So I have a few questions.

1. what do you do? work, school, nothing?  what is it?

2. Dogs or cats?

3. Hobbies?

4. what kind of music do you like.  And be semi specific please

5. Future life plans?

6. On a scale of 9-10, how hot do you think I am ( we all know 1-8 dont apply to me)

7. Have you ever killed anyone? And if so is there any reward money for turning you in?

8. Fav tv show, or shows

9. what are your credit card #s along with expiration dates, name on card, and the security code on the back.

:) thanks, Trey

Corleone

hello pretty lady

T-Rock

T-Rock

Quote from: Variable on Oct 20, 2007, 02:41 PM
alright miss t-rock.  I know nothing about you.  Im not even sure I know what your name is.  I think its Tara, but im not sure.  So I have a few questions.

2. Dogs or cats?

3. Hobbies?

5. Future life plans?

6. On a scale of 9-10, how hot do you think I am ( we all know 1-8 dont apply to me)

7. Have you ever killed anyone? And if so is there any reward money for turning you in?

8. Fav tv show, or shows

9. what are your credit card #s along with expiration dates, name on card, and the security code on the back.

Hey what do you know, I learned how to quote. But anyway, Right now I am trying my hardest to find a job,  I wasnt a loser in High school and I stuck with it and graduated and got a License in cosmetology at the same time. I prefer Dogs over cats. I have a Doberman Pinscher. Hobbies, that is a tough one. Concerts, shooting guns or knocking downs cans with a BB gun. I like rock, alternative, Hardcore music. Chevelle, Deftones, Thrice, Trust Company, Thursday, Bullet For my Valentine. I think that is semi specific eneough. I am not sure what my future plans are because I am still uncertain with the present. I have never killed anyone. My favorite show is Dirty Jobs. I love watching Discovery Channel, Dicovery Health. I like to learn things when I watch TV and not feel brain dead after watching Tv. I dont have a credit card... So sorry about that. And trey, I haven't seen many pictures of you but from what I have seen you are 9.5

Thanks

Corleone

You like thursday and the discovery channel... thats so hot

Variable

Quote from: T-Rock on Oct 20, 2007, 07:26 PM
Quote from: Variable on Oct 20, 2007, 02:41 PM

2. Dogs or cats?

3. Hobbies?

5. Future life plans?

8. Fav tv show, or shows

I have a Doberman Pinscher.

shooting guns or knocking downs cans with a BB gun.

I like rock,

you are 9.5
I think I love you

White Pwny

Afternoon Taraaaa!   How are ya?  Jackson came over last night.. and of course,  YOU were on Lock down!   =o)    It's ok tho.  Jackson passed out on me ;)
hang a noose for my new sinner.... somewhere everyone can see it...

deftonekid

T-Rock

Quote from: deftonekid on Oct 20, 2007, 10:52 PM
Quote from: White Pwny on Oct 18, 2007, 12:22 AM
Yeah Tara is a hot chick.   =o)  

agreed

Yea, Nothing like photoshop...lol. It does wonders

deftonekid

well, nice work!

Variable

Quote from: T-Rock on Oct 21, 2007, 12:44 AM

agreed

ever seen those youtube videos where they take an ass ugly girl and photoshop her into like a playboy cover model?  Crazy shit

T-Rock

Quote from: Variable on Oct 22, 2007, 07:18 PM
Yea, its pretty crazy, I wish cyn could do that, then she can make me look like a super model
agreed

ever seen those youtube videos where they take an ass ugly girl and photoshop her into like a playboy cover model?  Crazy shit

Variable

Quote from: T-Rock on Oct 22, 2007, 07:31 PM
Quote from: Variable on Oct 22, 2007, 07:18 PM

Yea, its pretty crazy, I wish cyn could do that, then she can make me look like a super model
agreed
bah, you're not so bad. Super Models really aren't the gold standard of beauty anyways.

I fixed your horrid quoting job for you btw ;)

T-Rock

Yeah, I was just looking at that, And thought ???? what the hell did I do now.

Variable

its cool , I got your back