Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

@ dead whale sex

Started by goldpony, Oct 28, 2007, 04:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

I just made a Dead Kennedy's tapeloop. It's pretty rad. I might use it in the Necrocetaceanbeastiality / Rustmouth Chafings split tape release.

goldpony

i like jellos voice sped up haha
"I bet I could throw a football over those mountains"
"Be like Cyn"
Quote from: Variable on Jun 01, 2008, 12:58 AM
I fucking love Brad Pitt

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

It already sounds sped up. Maybe if you slowed it down he would sound like a normal dude.

It's on. We're recording on saturday for the tape release. I might be willing to mail some to some dudes. Maybe. I dunno yet though.

goldpony

you should send a tape to this guy thats posting right now :)

i listened to the new track, i am loving it like a saigon whore. i added life of stethomic 2 to my myspace! its not on right now but it is on the list
"Be like Cyn"
I fucking love Brad Pitt

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

What's your myspace? I'll add ya to both my normal myspace and my NCB myspace.

goldpony

www.myspace.com/mcbean139

can u believe someone else has mcbean13 as their url!?!!!! thats been my name on the interweb since it started.....fuck im old
"Be like Cyn"
I fucking love Brad Pitt

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

Done and done.

Keep in mind there are millions of people that use the internet every day, a lot of which have myspaces and a lot of which have multiple myspaces.

goldpony

yea but mcbean13...i thinks someone stole my name. srsly ive had it ever since i started my yahoo account back in the dark ages. altho, someone was using as an ebay account too...i mean i came up with it first and dammit its mine! i put a whole 30 seconds coming up with it :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

do you like how lame my page is tho?
"Be like Cyn"
I fucking love Brad Pitt

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

IT RULES.

Also. I have some recording going on right now that's even more ghetto than usual. A wire broke on my stethomic so I recorded what was on my tape recorder with just the mic element and sliding the wire across where it's supposed to attach. Most of the recording is just some horrible popping sounds and shit. It barely even picked up what I was trying to record.

I desperately need to replace the mic element. It's sounding worse and worse every time I record with it. (Which isn't necessarily a bad thing, I just want it to actually pick up sounds.)

goldpony

i remember that radioshack used to have the $5 special. i used to be in a band and went through mics like fried chicken at a fat peoples convention
"Be like Cyn"
I fucking love Brad Pitt

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

Nah, not an actual mic, just a tiny tiny cheap mic element. They cost 3 bucks. I can't use an actual mic for what I want to use it for. Too big. Just the tiny mic element. It's like...a little bit bigger than a pencil eraser.

goldpony

ah i see, atho i was able to get some pretty fucked up sounds out of those cheap mics. i think their mic elements were even cheaper than $3 hahah
"Be like Cyn"
I fucking love Brad Pitt

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

My friend is probably gonna be uploading a track from the Lapsang Souchong sessions tonight. What's special about this track? Well, it features me playing contact mic and mini amp.

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

Marlon Brando

Quote from: goldpony on Oct 29, 2007, 11:00 PM
don't be rude marlon

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

o hay u r hella funny lol gud job wif da jokkez roflmfaololomg!!1!

goldpony

what up man. those pics in the paint thread were awesome, im glad i joined this board ;D are u posting new track soon?
"Be like Cyn"
I fucking love Brad Pitt

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

I'm gonna be recording with a friend  on monday, so yeah. Sometime soon.

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

Yeah...we made noise on monday but we didn't record because his computer is so unbelievably shitty, it was somehow missing the volume control thing and we couldn't turn up his mic...

Frustrating. I was making some rad squealing sing-songy stuff with the contact mic too.