Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

The NBA (basketball) Thread (its faaaaantastic)

Started by goldpony, Nov 01, 2007, 04:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RoyalDeftonicBoy

Quote from: deftoolsys07 on Jan 16, 2014, 10:02 PM
Quote from: RoyalDeftonicBoy on Jan 10, 2014, 06:24 AM
Going to Mavs-Clippers next wednesday and I cant wait :D

Man what a fucking game that was... Terrible way for the Mavs to lose... What was the deal with Griffin all night? Seems like he was on edge and starting shit...

Yeah an intense game! My friend was like "Oh lets go we lost by 17", after the game he was so glad I made him stayed lol. Griffin was not starting stuff, Dalembert and that sore loser Carter were trying to get him going. That is the new game of many teams, try to get Griffin Tech 2 fouls and out. Redick was like CP3 last night and I hope he continues that way on this tough trip.

Corleone

Derozan is finally becoming a star without that ball hog whats his face on the team anymore, oh ya Rudy Gay.

bright lights, big city

Amazing how teams get better once they trade Gay.
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

RoyalDeftonicBoy

I think Im watching the Spurs fall down slowly and it sucks because I know it is gonna be the end of an era, kinda like it is happening to Lakers with Kobe that once again had a relapse and is out 2 to 3 Weeks. Now for Spurs, Ginobili injured his Hamstring yet again and they have an infirmary now not a team. I dunno what is gonna happen and if this is the end well, let it be until we can sign Davis.
Thats all

Gee

Spurs always have a tough time in January. They will be there for good in the playoffs, and all the Warriors, Blazers and Rockets of this world are gonna need to fight hard to beat the old Timmy crew.

I'm not seeing them going into the Finals this year though. Damn you OKC.
"When I show up, it's all good" Chino Moreno

Worship! Play! Play!

First glimpse of Rondo of old today. I'm a happy man!

RoyalDeftonicBoy

Last night on Clippers-Raptors the kid Terrence Ross convinced me he can dunk, holy shit what a nice dunk! Raptors r doing great and Im glad for them.

deftones86

Well the playoffs are here. Looks like the west is going to be brutal. And the east is pretty top heavy. I think the spurs got it this year. And Duncan goes out on top. And my mavs well the might take them to 5 games buuut at least we're still playing.

bright lights, big city

Hope you're right about the Spurs. Rather them then anyone else, since the Bulls don't really have a shot. Although the East is more intriguing I would have that all season. Possible 2nd round matchups of Indy-Bulls and Miami-Nets could get interesting.
DERP

Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

Corleone

Quote from: RoyalDeftonicBoy on Feb 09, 2014, 08:43 AM
Last night on Clippers-Raptors the kid Terrence Ross convinced me he can dunk, holy shit what a nice dunk! Raptors r doing great and Im glad for them.

T-Ross is going to dunk on Garnett's face, can't wait for for our first playoffs since Bosh left.

deftones86

I think the bulls will make it to the East finals and take the Heat to 7. And Its going to be pretty hard for the Heat wade just isn't going to make it and Lebron can't carry a team through the finals. The nets and bulls will take them to 7. As for the West it's going to be the Thunder and Spurs in the west finals. I just don't think anyone can stop those two. Its going to be a pretty great playoffs the easts top two look pretty vulnerable. Indiana Won't beat the bull in a 7 game series they just want it more.

RoyalDeftonicBoy

Wow lots of love for my Spurs :D glad to see that! I hope it goes better than last year, I gotta say Im scared of the second round because we got either Rockets or Blazers so we will see. Also I hope Clippers go far too :D I cant wait to be cooking a nice BBQ and watching the playoffs.

Gee

Yeah the second round is going to be tough for the Spurs. Better Portland than Houston though. The beard, ya see.

Kawhi, Marco, Patty, let's see what you got.
"When I show up, it's all good" Chino Moreno

RoyalDeftonicBoy

Quote from: Gee on Apr 20, 2014, 04:41 PM
Yeah the second round is going to be tough for the Spurs. Better Portland than Houston though. The beard, ya see.

Kawhi, Marco, Patty, let's see what you got.

I dont think so, especially with the monster game Aldridge had tonight with 46 Points and 18 Rebounds which is crazy! O_o! Close calls for my Spurs, today the bench was really awful and they better do their roles next game because they cant keep relaying on Manu, TD and TP9. They better wake the fuck up. On the other hand, Clippers were fucked because of the refs that gave crazy calls on everyone on the team but mostly on Blake that had 3 fouls on the first half. Tomorrow Clippers must focus and get the win, otherwise they would be on a very deep hole of 2 down. The Bulls played with great intensity but Nene was unstoppable for Wizards.

deftones86

Man I thought we had that game but dirk and monta couldn't score. But you can bet that won't happen again. And who the fuck can stop tony parker dude was flying. 

bright lights, big city

Quote from: RoyalDeftonicBoy on Apr 21, 2014, 10:43 AM
The Bulls played with great intensity but Nene was unstoppable for Wizards.
I'm still in shock that this is an actual accurate sentence.
DERP

black coffee

ahh I remember when I was jobless and watching most of the playoffs, conference finals and nba finals from the year the Mavericks became Champions. Smoking joints, drinking beers and watching basketball, I loved that. Now I cannot stay up all night anymore, but its good memories still.

RoyalDeftonicBoy

And thats what happens when refs dont interfere in such a great rivalry like Clippers-Warriors. What a complete destruction of Warriors by Blake Griffin and Clippers :) Warriors were so frustrated that gave a few extra cheapshots. Memphis took a hard earned victory from OKC and now back to their place.

bright lights, big city

Well the Bulls are fucked. Partly because Joey Crawford remains awful and employed. Partly because for some reason Thibs refused to play Dunleavy at the end. Partly because management refuses to bring in any offensive talent that score in the clutch (this includes Hinrich choking).

This fucking team.
DERP

elite54