Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

The NBA (basketball) Thread (its faaaaantastic)

Started by goldpony, Nov 01, 2007, 04:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

goldpony

pretty much sums up the season. from espn.com

QuoteBrian (SF, CA): John, with Sasha Pavlovic back isn't it time the Cavs demoted Larry Hughes from the starting lineup? He looks even worse in the first few games than the past couple years, which is saying something.

John Hollinger: I am so flabbergasted by what's happened to Hughes. Even in the worst-case scenario I didn't imagine he could be this bad. Somehow his penetration ability is just gone, and he's become an erratic mid-range jump shooter .... that said, he's still probably better than Sasha.
"I bet I could throw a football over those mountains"
"Be like Cyn"
Quote from: Variable on Jun 01, 2008, 12:58 AM
I fucking love Brad Pitt

sameol

What would be funny is if for just one week even, they only let white people in the NBA play. They should do that. Alls you would see is passing. Maybe John Stockton would come out of retirement.

goldpony

Quote from: sameol on Nov 08, 2007, 06:35 AM
What would be funny is if for just one week even, they only let white people in the NBA play. They should do that. Alls you would see is passing. Maybe John Stockton would come out of retirement.

oh you mean soccer
"Be like Cyn"
I fucking love Brad Pitt

Fireal1222

i dont really have a favorite nba team. i do have a lot of teams i dont like though

but i must admit. ill probably route for the 76ers. many of my friends are sixers fans since im from Pa. but they should have a decent team this year

I'm Not Here.
This Isn't Happening.

goldpony

"Be like Cyn"
I fucking love Brad Pitt

Deftones-88-05-Deftones

Great night for the raptors, they could have finished with 30 or 40 points more LOL.  Nice production from Delfino with 16, Bosh 14 and Moon 12. Poor Chicago but they played like shit tonite, except for Nocioni with 20.
" You are just Disconnected, Apathetic It must be so pathetic to be this frantic You are just Like methadone for an addict  "   Mark Hunter

" Im gonna see you bleeding Face down in the dirt Im gonna give you back what Youve taken with hurt You coward Im going to spit right in your face" Rob Flynn

goldpony

so when will the celts lose? im guessing not anytime soon considering that they only play 1 team with a record over .500 before christmas

as anyone else seen the espn/chris bosh commercial yet?  haha ...dont insult grandma cora
"Be like Cyn"
I fucking love Brad Pitt

Deftones-88-05-Deftones

LOL I havent seen that commercial !
The Celtics r strong now but lets see if they keep it that way 'til the end of the season.
Spurs @ Mavs Today a really great match. Of course Go Spurs !!!!
Chicago and Phoenix will be another great match too.
" You are just Disconnected, Apathetic It must be so pathetic to be this frantic You are just Like methadone for an addict  "   Mark Hunter

" Im gonna see you bleeding Face down in the dirt Im gonna give you back what Youve taken with hurt You coward Im going to spit right in your face" Rob Flynn

goldpony

yessssss.....cavs beat the celts last night! i think lebron is entering the pantheon this year
"Be like Cyn"
I fucking love Brad Pitt

goldpony

ddi anyone else watch that debacle of a game last night? the knicks got pwned. 104-59. it was so bad they cut the announcers off in the 4th quarter and went to the studio guys. if youve never heard the tnt studio guys...lets just say they speak their minds. it was terrible
"Be like Cyn"
I fucking love Brad Pitt

Corleone

Did you see the knicks fan throw his jersey onto the arena?

LOL

raps and cavs tonight... should be good

goldpony

Quote from: Corleone on Dec 01, 2007, 01:35 AM
Did you see the knicks fan throw his jersey onto the arena?

LOL

raps and cavs tonight... should be good

that was classic! i love how the announcers were like "thats a plant" hahahahaahhahahahahaha. i was really hoping that shot at the end by robinson wouldnt have counted. i picked the game up in the 3rd quarter and i was like wtf?!? big baby was really lookin like he was havin fun

go cavs!
"Be like Cyn"
I fucking love Brad Pitt

Corleone

Jamario Moon  is crazy good, this guy came out of nowhere

goldpony

right?!? my question is how long he keeps it up
"Be like Cyn"
I fucking love Brad Pitt

Corleone

I don't know but hes avergaing like 2 blocks a game

Deftones-88-05-Deftones

Raptors are playing really good, last game was great and Chris Bosh didnt even play.

Corleone

yeah no bosh, no bargnani no tj ford

no problem