Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

The NBA (basketball) Thread (its faaaaantastic)

Started by goldpony, Nov 01, 2007, 04:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deftones-88-05-Deftones

Tomorrow Clippers-Spurs and Im going, I hope to get to see Ginobili playing and not on the bench.
Pistons fell short tonite, Bulls won a great match against Sacramento and Houston played really good and Hornet beat the shit out of Phoenix. I wasnt expecting that last result.
" You are just Disconnected, Apathetic It must be so pathetic to be this frantic You are just Like methadone for an addict  "   Mark Hunter

" Im gonna see you bleeding Face down in the dirt Im gonna give you back what Youve taken with hurt You coward Im going to spit right in your face" Rob Flynn

Corleone

goldpony

"I bet I could throw a football over those mountains"
"Be like Cyn"
Quote from: Variable on Jun 01, 2008, 12:58 AM
I fucking love Brad Pitt

Corleone

goldpony

Quote from: Corleone on Jan 08, 2008, 11:08 PM
Quote from: goldpony on Jan 07, 2008, 11:22 PM
Quote from: Corleone on Jan 07, 2008, 04:49 PM
Fuck LeBron :P

cause he fucked you in the ass ;D

not me... but the raptors yes

dont lie, you know he came over to your house and violently ass-raped you
"Be like Cyn"
I fucking love Brad Pitt

Corleone

goldpony

he sent me the tape last night ;D
"Be like Cyn"
I fucking love Brad Pitt

Deftones-88-05-Deftones

What a great game the Raptors played today ! :D Fucking Blazers assholes, they were so fucking lucky all the game thanks to the referees.
Great game by Bosh and Delfino too !
" You are just Disconnected, Apathetic It must be so pathetic to be this frantic You are just Like methadone for an addict  "   Mark Hunter

" Im gonna see you bleeding Face down in the dirt Im gonna give you back what Youve taken with hurt You coward Im going to spit right in your face" Rob Flynn

Corleone

yeah moon had a huge block to make up for that 4 point play

Deftones-88-05-Deftones

Spurs victory was fucking great today ! Manu played so fucking great, 4 triples that is fucking awesome he finished with 20 ! Go Spurs lets get the CAVS on Thursday ! tomorrow great match between Raptors and Pistons

Corleone

spurs cavs was a good game... well not for you :(

goldpony

Quote from: Corleone on Jan 18, 2008, 10:42 PM

it was great for me! the spurs really fell apart in the last 30 seconds, with parker missing both ft and manu stupidly not passing on the last play
"Be like Cyn"
I fucking love Brad Pitt

Deftones-88-05-Deftones

Quote from: Corleone on Jan 18, 2008, 10:42 PM

Yeah it fucking sucked. Anyway we are getting ready for the playoffs. Toronto is winning now.

Corleone

raptors bitches!!! boston who? Calderon is the man.

Deftones-88-05-Deftones

Yeah I saw it and it was great ^^ Fuck you Boston
Delfino's 3 pointer near the end was great
Calderon is playing so fucking great.

Corleone

Hes our little helper monkey ;)

Corleone

Mavs vs Celtics tonight... should be decent even tho KG isnt playing

I hope the mavs don't get Kidd.

Deftones-88-05-Deftones

What a game we won Tonight !!!!!!!!!!!!! :D !!!!! 84-81 to the Suns !!!! Ginobili fired up on the last quarter and finish with 19 !!!!! Fuck you Stoudamire and the same to you Nash !!!!!!! :D

Corleone

goldpony

Quote from: Corleone on Feb 01, 2008, 06:39 PM
I like nash :(

is it a law in Canada that you have to root for all Canadian athletes? ;D
"Be like Cyn"
I fucking love Brad Pitt