Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

The NBA (basketball) Thread (its faaaaantastic)

Started by goldpony, Nov 01, 2007, 04:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Corleone

Nope, but why wouldnt you cheer for your country men?

If it was Nash Vs Calderon... then I'd cheer on Calderon.

goldpony

did fireal change the name of the thread? it seems he didnt get the joke
"I bet I could throw a football over those mountains"
"Be like Cyn"
Quote from: Variable on Jun 01, 2008, 12:58 AM
I fucking love Brad Pitt

Deftones-88-05-Deftones

Spurs was too much for Indiana tonight, we won by 25 LOL !!!! The new dude Damon Stoudamire was really good 11 points.
" You are just Disconnected, Apathetic It must be so pathetic to be this frantic You are just Like methadone for an addict  "   Mark Hunter

" Im gonna see you bleeding Face down in the dirt Im gonna give you back what Youve taken with hurt You coward Im going to spit right in your face" Rob Flynn

Corleone

Shaq goin to the Suns? How lame...

goldpony

Quote from: Corleone on Feb 06, 2008, 07:12 PM
Shaq goin to the Suns? How lame...

i laughed out loud when i saw that, you might as well put an anchor on the suns now

cavs vs celts...cavs win...bitches. i know KG wasnt playing but pierce really shit the bed with that missed layup at the end
"Be like Cyn"
I fucking love Brad Pitt

goldpony

"Be like Cyn"
I fucking love Brad Pitt

Corleone

Cavs are good, but they aint getting to the east final again :P it's either the Magic or the Raptors

goldpony

i could see the raps, but not the magic
"Be like Cyn"
I fucking love Brad Pitt

Corleone

really? Howard is a beast and Lewis isnt washed up or anything... oh well I guess well see. Either way we all know Detroit will be there.

goldpony

yeah, howard is a freak but i was never high on lewis and the rest of the team doesnt impress me. i just dont see them going very far in the playoffs, which i think they will make. i think theyll be one and done
"Be like Cyn"
I fucking love Brad Pitt

Deftones-88-05-Deftones

Why do you left out Pistons? O.o'

Shaq to the Suns LOL he is gonna have to fight it over with Staudamire.

Spurs/Wizards is about to start so see ya later.
" You are just Disconnected, Apathetic It must be so pathetic to be this frantic You are just Like methadone for an addict  "   Mark Hunter

" Im gonna see you bleeding Face down in the dirt Im gonna give you back what Youve taken with hurt You coward Im going to spit right in your face" Rob Flynn

goldpony

Quote from: Deftones-88-05-Deftones on Feb 07, 2008, 02:02 AM

if he can keep up   ;D
"Be like Cyn"
I fucking love Brad Pitt

Corleone

Quote from: Deftones-88-05-Deftones on Feb 07, 2008, 02:02 AM
Why do you left out Pistons? O.o'

Spurs/Wizards is about to start so see ya later.

Because were all sick of Pistons VS Spurs, they are so boring.

Deftones-88-05-Deftones

Fireal1222

shaq to the suns ought to be interesting

I'm Not Here.
This Isn't Happening.

Corleone

they are winning it all, no doubt from my perspective

Deftones-88-05-Deftones

Boring or not Raptors couldnt stop my man Ginobili ! LOL What a game he had with 34 points and 14 rebounds, great effort by Calderon too.

Fireal1222

Quote from: Corleone on Feb 10, 2008, 07:40 PM
they are winning it all, no doubt from my perspective

spurs are the team to beat in the west. as always

I'm Not Here.
This Isn't Happening.

goldpony

i think the cavs have a great shot in the east, bostons tough and the pistons are always contenders but outside of them i dont see anyone giving the cavs too much trouble. and Ira Newble shall henceforth be known as Ira "Fucking" Newble. how is this guy making more than a million dollars per (3 to be exact)? hes been playing good lately but fuck man, why do we have a d leaguer playing major minutes???????
"Be like Cyn"
I fucking love Brad Pitt

Fireal1222

Quote from: goldpony on Feb 12, 2008, 10:38 PM
i think the cavs have a great shot in the east, bostons tough and the pistons are always contenders but outside of them i dont see anyone giving the cavs too much trouble. and Ira Newble shall henceforth be known as Ira "Fucking" Newble. how is this guy making more than a million dollars per (3 to be exact)? hes been playing good lately but fuck man, why do we have a d leaguer playing major minutes???????

the cavs have a shot cause the east sucks. but i place the celtics and the pistons eons ahead of the cavs

I'm Not Here.
This Isn't Happening.