Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

The NBA (basketball) Thread (its faaaaantastic)

Started by goldpony, Nov 01, 2007, 04:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Corleone

Without Bosh, the raps are just a Euro league team... didn't you know?

Corleone

were gunna get raped in the poonan by lebron first round

:( :( :'(

Deftones-88-05-Deftones

Bosh will be back soon man dont worry. Spurs won and we got 10 in a row which is fucking great.
" You are just Disconnected, Apathetic It must be so pathetic to be this frantic You are just Like methadone for an addict  "   Mark Hunter

" Im gonna see you bleeding Face down in the dirt Im gonna give you back what Youve taken with hurt You coward Im going to spit right in your face" Rob Flynn

Fireal1222

even though im not a lakers fan. im looking forward to seeing them when they get Bynum back in the lineup. the West is just so good

I'm Not Here.
This Isn't Happening.

goldpony

Quote from: Corleone on Mar 05, 2008, 03:21 AM

and it will be different from any other time how?
"I bet I could throw a football over those mountains"
"Be like Cyn"
Quote from: Variable on Jun 01, 2008, 12:58 AM
I fucking love Brad Pitt

Corleone

Quote from: goldpony on Mar 07, 2008, 02:17 AM

I don't get what you are saying?

goldpony

Quote from: Corleone on Mar 07, 2008, 05:16 AM

that it shouldnt be a surprise since he does it everytime we play you guys. even in losses :)
"Be like Cyn"
I fucking love Brad Pitt

Deftones-88-05-Deftones

I cant believe Spurs lost against that piece of shit of Nuggets, they should also give thanks to the referees  that play by their side too. Everyone played for the Lakers tonite, on sunday it will be an interesting game.
" You are just Disconnected, Apathetic It must be so pathetic to be this frantic You are just Like methadone for an addict  "   Mark Hunter

" Im gonna see you bleeding Face down in the dirt Im gonna give you back what Youve taken with hurt You coward Im going to spit right in your face" Rob Flynn

Fireal1222

who do u guys think will win it all this year

personally i think it will be the cetics... i think the west will have such a hard time getting to the finals. they will be to  beat up to beat the team in the east who will cruise to the finals

I'm Not Here.
This Isn't Happening.

goldpony

Quote from: goldpony on Mar 07, 2008, 10:03 PM
Quote from: Corleone on Mar 07, 2008, 05:16 AM

that it shouldnt be a surprise since he does it everytime we play you guys. even in losses :)

oh, and i would get Bosh to leave the women at home

[youtube=425,350]GLTOJB0FGPo[/youtube]
"Be like Cyn"
I fucking love Brad Pitt

Corleone

hahah i watched that game, theres really no way to stop him

Deftones-88-05-Deftones

Quote from: Fireal1222 on Mar 08, 2008, 11:10 AM

personally i think it will be the cetics... i think the west will have such a hard time getting to the finals. they will be to  beat up to beat the team in the east who will cruise to the finals

Every season there is always a team that before Playoffs is gonna win it all, it happened before with Mavericks last year, Phoenix in 06, now Celtics 08. I think you just have to play your game and not label teams already as champions. Every season that no one gives a shit about Spurs they show that they can win without putting them as champions before the season ends, so we will wait and see.

Fireal1222

Quote from: Deftones-88-05-Deftones on Mar 11, 2008, 07:03 AM
Quote from: Fireal1222 on Mar 08, 2008, 11:10 AM

Every season there is always a team that before Playoffs is gonna win it all, it happened before with Mavericks last year, Phoenix in 06, now Celtics 08. I think you just have to play your game and not label teams already as champions. Every season that no one gives a shit about Spurs they show that they can win without putting them as champions before the season ends, so we will wait and see.

i dont know anybody naming the celtics or any team from the East for that matter as a championship team

all anybody talks about is the west. and that is why i think the East will take the championship this year.. its gonna be a tough road to the championship for the west

I'm Not Here.
This Isn't Happening.

goldpony

Lebron will win the championship this year, all by himself. hes going to play 5 on 1 in the championship series :D
"Be like Cyn"
I fucking love Brad Pitt

Corleone

no bosh for the laker game :( were so dead...

Corleone

Fireal1222

Quote from: goldpony on Mar 12, 2008, 01:19 AM
Lebron will win the championship this year, all by himself. hes going to play 5 on 1 in the championship series :D

u cant be serious.. it was a complete fluke that they even got there last year... and when they did. and actually played a real basketball team... they got swept right off the board

I'm Not Here.
This Isn't Happening.

goldpony

Quote from: Fireal1222 on Mar 14, 2008, 09:47 PM
Quote from: goldpony on Mar 12, 2008, 01:19 AM

u cant be serious.. it was a complete fluke that they even got there last year... and when they did. and actually played a real basketball team... they got swept right off the board

you obviously didnt get the joke :P
"Be like Cyn"
I fucking love Brad Pitt

Corleone

:'( bosh..... where r u

tj ford thinks hes a superstar

Deftones-88-05-Deftones

Spurs is playing like shit minus 3 in a row. Houston is on fire 21 in a row and Pistons (my east team) is kicking fucking ass to everyone which is great. I hope Rockets win now against lakers.