Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

The NBA (basketball) Thread (its faaaaantastic)

Started by goldpony, Nov 01, 2007, 04:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bright lights, big city

i'm with ya on the rockets. it'd be nice to see them break the record and get to 33.
just too bad my bulls suck some big time wang....just blew another lead tonight.
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

Fireal1222

oh man you gotta love that 76ers win over the celtics tonight.. nothing but heart

I'm Not Here.
This Isn't Happening.

bright lights, big city

ha yeah, i definitely would like to see the celtics lose more games!
DERP

Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

Deftones-88-05-Deftones

It was great to see Piston beat the Suns =D The suns were lucky that RIP Hamilton didnt play because if he had it would have been a slaughter like the last time when they lose by 30 in their own court.
" You are just Disconnected, Apathetic It must be so pathetic to be this frantic You are just Like methadone for an addict  "   Mark Hunter

" Im gonna see you bleeding Face down in the dirt Im gonna give you back what Youve taken with hurt You coward Im going to spit right in your face" Rob Flynn

samson simpson

the spurs are the most reliable team i have seen since 1998

bright lights, big city

DERP

Fireal1222

the spurs always seem to turn it on in the playoffs. i picked them to win it all again at the beginning of the year

ive completely changed my mind though. the path is going to be too rocky this year

i have no idea whose gonna win it

I'm Not Here.
This Isn't Happening.

Deftones-88-05-Deftones

Spurs never care about best record in the west, they always go after the big prize =D
On sunday will be such a good game against rockets.
" You are just Disconnected, Apathetic It must be so pathetic to be this frantic You are just Like methadone for an addict  "   Mark Hunter

" Im gonna see you bleeding Face down in the dirt Im gonna give you back what Youve taken with hurt You coward Im going to spit right in your face" Rob Flynn

Corleone

I'm already looking towards next season. :'( Stupid soft team

goldpony

Quote from: Corleone on Mar 31, 2008, 03:39 AM
I'm already looking towards next season. :'( Stupid soft team

points and laughs

lebron ftw!
"I bet I could throw a football over those mountains"
"Be like Cyn"
Quote from: Variable on Jun 01, 2008, 12:58 AM
I fucking love Brad Pitt

Breach Unborn

The Lakers will be the team to beat in the playoffs

goldpony

"Be like Cyn"
I fucking love Brad Pitt

Fireal1222

i'm routing for the sixers in the east. id like to see them get further than the first round

I'm Not Here.
This Isn't Happening.

Deftones-88-05-Deftones

Another great winning for Spurs ^^ 8 in a row too bad those fucking Hornets r so fucking lucky in every close game.

bright lights, big city

i know chris paul is pretty damn great, and west good too, but i still don't get how the hornets got so good this year.
i mean look, they still have tyson chandler!! since when did he have talent?!?
DERP

goldpony

Quote from: bright lights, big city on Apr 03, 2008, 12:07 AM
i know chris paul is pretty damn great, and west good too, but i still don't get how the hornets got so good this year.

i dont think they had a choice. when youre a lottery team every year, sometimes you cant help but have talent ;D
"Be like Cyn"
I fucking love Brad Pitt

Fireal1222

Quote from: goldpony on Apr 03, 2008, 12:12 AM

i dont think they had a choice. when youre a lottery team every year, sometimes you cant help but have talent ;D

even though your joking. thats basically it.

im looking forward to the playoffs

I'm Not Here.
This Isn't Happening.

Corleone

samson simpson

Quote from: goldpony on Apr 03, 2008, 12:12 AM

hate

watch your "Vags" only go past  the first

Lebrawn is the most over hyped sports figure  in all of sports ever.
( and I BET HES  31... or older than Oden :))

I like the Spurs.. never did ... but they play like a European team

thats why

*edit:*

the Hornets just raped all of yall teams this season...

I understand

bright lights, big city

yeah bulls.....ugh.
seriously though the western conference playoffs will be unbelievable. personally i'm rooting for nash and the suns take it
however, the most likely team to win it all is either boston and san antonio(again)
DERP