Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

The NBA (basketball) Thread (its faaaaantastic)

Started by goldpony, Nov 01, 2007, 04:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deftones-88-05-Deftones

2-0 for Spurs ^^
Parker 32, Manu 29 and Duncan 18
Great game.
It sucked that Raptors couldnt make that last shot !
" You are just Disconnected, Apathetic It must be so pathetic to be this frantic You are just Like methadone for an addict  "   Mark Hunter

" Im gonna see you bleeding Face down in the dirt Im gonna give you back what Youve taken with hurt You coward Im going to spit right in your face" Rob Flynn

Corleone

Quote from: Deftones-88-05-Deftones on Apr 23, 2008, 08:37 AM

It sucked that Raptors couldnt make that last shot !

That was the stupidest shit ive seen. Thats the play you wrote up SAM MITCHELL.... THATS THE PLAY? ATLEAST TRY TO DRAW SOME CONTACT, YOU CAN'T DO THAT FROM A FUCKING JUMP SHOT WITH BOSH

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :D

bright lights, big city

DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

Corleone

tonight the raps are getting it done

either way i see big changes this summer

Deftones-88-05-Deftones

" You are just Disconnected, Apathetic It must be so pathetic to be this frantic You are just Like methadone for an addict  "   Mark Hunter

" Im gonna see you bleeding Face down in the dirt Im gonna give you back what Youve taken with hurt You coward Im going to spit right in your face" Rob Flynn

bright lights, big city

DERP

Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

Fireal1222

ill be down 150 bucks if they take it to 7 games. cause if rockets get to game 7. i think theyll have to win

I'm Not Here.
This Isn't Happening.

goldpony

can we just forget about the cavs game last night?
"I bet I could throw a football over those mountains"
"Be like Cyn"
Quote from: Variable on Jun 01, 2008, 12:58 AM
I fucking love Brad Pitt

bright lights, big city

yes im with you dude. god i hate the wizards
DERP

Deftones-88-05-Deftones

Quote from: goldpony on Apr 26, 2008, 12:08 AM
can we just forget about the cavs game last night?

We can always forget about that team.

Corleone

Deftones-88-05-Deftones

Bye suns There is always next year !!! LOL
Where is the moron that said " Im going with the suns "
We played our best game tonight !! Parker 41, Duncan 23 and Manu 20 !!!
Great Great Game :D !!!!

Fireal1222

Quote from: Deftones-88-05-Deftones on Apr 26, 2008, 08:31 AM
Bye suns There is always next year !!! LOL
Where is the moron that said " Im going with the suns "
We played our best game tonight !! Parker 41, Duncan 23 and Manu 20 !!!
Great Great Game :D !!!!

i picked the spurs before the season started

i said the winner of the spurs suns series would win it all this year. and it looks like it should be the spurs

maybe the lakers or celtics though..

I'm Not Here.
This Isn't Happening.

Corleone

Deftones-88-05-Deftones

That dude suck balls.
Too bad for the rockets too 3-1 Now I think they r done.

bright lights, big city

yes and yes. bargnani is such a waste of space
DERP

Deftones-88-05-Deftones

Today was the worst fucking game I have ever seen them play
Fucking useless and worthless
3-1

samson simpson

they are gonna lose if/when they play the hornets so its all great man

cheer up chuck

Deftones-88-05-Deftones

Quote from: samson simpson on Apr 28, 2008, 01:15 AM
they are gonna lose if/when they play the hornets so its all great man

cheer up chuck

I aint talking about the next round you asshole, Im talking about today learn to read ;)

samson simpson

i know what day you are talking about you dickshaft , what im saying is it doesnt matter how good they are in this playoff...they will lose to the next team the next round or the one after....:)

but they are in the anals of history.