Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

The NBA (basketball) Thread (its faaaaantastic)

Started by goldpony, Nov 01, 2007, 04:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fireal1222

I'm Not Here.
This Isn't Happening.

Corleone

Lakers are fucked... but you never know.

Nah they are fucked.

deftonekid

yeah they deserve it for being such an idiots, they were winning last night...fuck they made me get angry...fuckers

TheWatcher

bright lights, big city

do you really david stern the lakers will let still this series end in 5?
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

deftonekid

yeah 6th game is coming, I hope LA win to go to the last game and put things more interesting. They are playing amazing the first quarter then they start to do stupid shit, hope they win the finals though.

bIondie

Fireal1222

Quote from: bIondie on Jun 17, 2008, 04:12 AM
Quote from: TheWatcher on Jun 14, 2008, 05:18 AM
its not over till its over.

c'mon, dude; it's over.

he's right. anything can happen

but the celtics are def. the dominate team.. they get so many second chance shots due to terrible laker rebounding.. id be shocked if the celtics dont win game 6.. but if it goes to game 7. anything can happen

I'm Not Here.
This Isn't Happening.

Deftones-88-05-Deftones

Stern must be happy with the audience and the cash, that last matters the most in fixed matches.
" You are just Disconnected, Apathetic It must be so pathetic to be this frantic You are just Like methadone for an addict  "   Mark Hunter

" Im gonna see you bleeding Face down in the dirt Im gonna give you back what Youve taken with hurt You coward Im going to spit right in your face" Rob Flynn

bright lights, big city

Quote from: Deftones-88-05-Deftones on Jun 17, 2008, 07:26 AM
Stern must be happy with the audience and the cash, that last matters the most in fixed matches.
my thoughts exactly
DERP

Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

goldpony

*cue Jim Ross* 

"My god, its David Sterns music! he just came out on the floor and hit Paul Pierce over the head with a steel chair! my god, hes demolishing the celtics! this is truly disgusting. now hes drapping an unconcious Kobe Bryants arm over the celts. 1. 2. 3. Kobe Bryant wins, Kobe Bryant wins!"
"I bet I could throw a football over those mountains"
"Be like Cyn"
Quote from: Variable on Jun 01, 2008, 12:58 AM
I fucking love Brad Pitt

phil for real

Quote from: goldpony on Jun 18, 2008, 12:00 AM
*cue Jim Ross* 

"My god, its David Sterns music! he just came out on the floor and hit Paul Pierce over the head with a steel chair! my god, hes demolishing the celtics! this is truly disgusting. now hes drapping an unconcious Kobe Bryants arm over the celts. 1. 2. 3. Kobe Bryant wins, Kobe Bryant wins!"

Hahaha classic.  I think the Lakers still have a chance, but don't know if they can win two straight in Boston.

Corleone

bright lights, big city

DERP

Fireal1222

what a fucking blowout

no wonder the spread was 3.. the bookies wanted people to be afraid to take boston. whoever bet on boston the whole series went up a ton of money

I'm Not Here.
This Isn't Happening.

Deftones-88-05-Deftones

Poor dumb ppl in L.A they were so sure they were going to win LOL !!!!
Anyway it could have gone either way in a fixed match, Stern must be happy with all the money.
" You are just Disconnected, Apathetic It must be so pathetic to be this frantic You are just Like methadone for an addict  "   Mark Hunter

" Im gonna see you bleeding Face down in the dirt Im gonna give you back what Youve taken with hurt You coward Im going to spit right in your face" Rob Flynn

TheWatcher

Deftones-88-05-Deftones

Deftones-88-05-Deftones