Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

The NBA (basketball) Thread (its faaaaantastic)

Started by goldpony, Nov 01, 2007, 02:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Corleone

we drafted Hibbert.. lol

you can have him indiana.. I would have taken CDR...

goldpony

well, it looks as though the Nets just called Lebron and everything is on board for 2010 :'(
"I bet I could throw a football over those mountains"
"Be like Cyn"
Quote from: Variable on May 31, 2008, 09:58 PM
I fucking love Brad Pitt

bright lights, big city

yeah that sucks for cleveland. that offseason will be real interesting if D Wade (hopefully) signs with the bulls

imagine the boner david stern would get if wade goes to chicago, the lakers still have bryant, the celtics keep that old-ass team together, and Lebron goes to the big apple
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

goldpony

i imagine he'll be like mr burns, "Exxxxcellent"
"Be like Cyn"
I fucking love Brad Pitt

Fireal1222

this is so awesome elton brand is coming to philly

I'm Not Here.
This Isn't Happening.

bright lights, big city

the combo of him and iguodala could be pretty darn good
DERP

Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

goldpony

i say philly will be good enough top make the playoffs (hey, its the east) but probably wont make out of the first round
"Be like Cyn"
I fucking love Brad Pitt

Fireal1222

that is where you are wrong. im not a die hard sixers fan or anything. but i do like them

but that team is gonna be really really good

andre miller
thadeus young
andre iguodala
elton brand
samuel dalembert

thats one of the best starting fives in the nba.. they really need a good shooter off the bench

thaddeus young is the man too.. hes gonna end up being incredible. and this will only be his 2nd season in the pros

I'm Not Here.
This Isn't Happening.

goldpony

sorry, im not sold on the line up. i think they'll be a good team (top 5) but i dont see em beating cleveland, detroit or boston
"Be like Cyn"
I fucking love Brad Pitt

bright lights, big city

i agree, i think the East will be slightly better this season. The Pistons are always in it, I'm hoping the Bulls get their act together (too bad Rose won't start right away though...), and even Bucks made some excellent deals to try to contend this year, so the Central Division will be very competitive

and now in Atlantic we have to throw in Philly in with the C's, and who knows what will come to be with the Beasley/Wade combo. they could be back as well
DERP

Corleone

pffft raps baby

pray to the knee gods everyone

Deftones-88-05-Deftones

Quote from: Corleone on Jul 12, 2008, 12:02 AM
pffft raps baby

I cant believe your team is waving goodbye to Delfino but keeping that useless Barnagni on the team.
" You are just Disconnected, Apathetic It must be so pathetic to be this frantic You are just Like methadone for an addict  "   Mark Hunter

" Im gonna see you bleeding Face down in the dirt Im gonna give you back what Youve taken with hurt You coward Im going to spit right in your face" Rob Flynn

Fireal1222

Quote from: goldpony on Jul 11, 2008, 08:48 PM
sorry, im not sold on the line up. i think they'll be a good team (top 5) but i dont see em beating cleveland, detroit or boston

i think they will be better than all of those teams

they would have dominated the pistons if they had brand last playoffs

I'm Not Here.
This Isn't Happening.

Corleone

Quote from: Deftones-88-05-Deftones on Jul 12, 2008, 02:32 AM
Quote from: Corleone on Jul 12, 2008, 12:02 AM
pffft raps baby

I cant believe your team is waving goodbye to Delfino but keeping that useless Barnagni on the team.

barganini is like 22 and we just drafted him first overall a couple years ago

he has been a bust tho

goldpony

Quote from: Fireal1222 on Jul 12, 2008, 04:31 AM

really? dalembert and iguodala are pretty selfish players (the little ive seen them), andre miller will be 34 and brand has never won anything or made his teammates better. remember, that one season the clippers were good, livingston played out of his mind and cassell, who had a tendency to make teams better, just joined the team. i think theyll be good, but not finals good
"Be like Cyn"
I fucking love Brad Pitt

Fireal1222

Quote from: goldpony on Jul 12, 2008, 11:19 PM
Quote from: Fireal1222 on Jul 12, 2008, 04:31 AM

really? dalembert and iguodala are pretty selfish players (the little ive seen them), andre miller will be 34 and brand has never won anything or made his teammates better. remember, that one season the clippers were good, livingston played out of his mind and cassell, who had a tendency to make teams better, just joined the team. i think theyll be good, but not finals good

we shall see.

i cant wait

I'm Not Here.
This Isn't Happening.

goldpony

so josh childress spurned the hawks and went to greece...interesting. i wonder if any other American born NBA players will willingly leave the NBA to play overseas
"Be like Cyn"
I fucking love Brad Pitt

Corleone

prob not, hes a smart guy and prob just liked greece

bright lights, big city

i wonder what his reasoning was...i mean most of these guys here make the huge bills
DERP

goldpony

he got 20 mill (US) for 3 years with an opt out each year. atl offered 36 mill but he didnt feel wanted and he was restricted so he goes to greece and atl gets to keep his rights but stays on their cap if they make offers. atl wont do that so he basically made himself unrestricted and only has to play a year in greece then can sign with any team
"Be like Cyn"
I fucking love Brad Pitt