Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

The NBA (basketball) Thread (its faaaaantastic)

Started by goldpony, Nov 01, 2007, 02:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

goldpony

Quote from: Deftones-88-05-Deftones on Nov 07, 2008, 06:45 AM
I cant believe how the Rockets lose against those lucky fucks of Trailblazers. Not even Roy believes that last shot.

that last shot was ridunkulous
"I bet I could throw a football over those mountains"
"Be like Cyn"
Quote from: Variable on May 31, 2008, 09:58 PM
I fucking love Brad Pitt

Deftones-88-05-Deftones

It was an intense game between Rockets and Suns.
" You are just Disconnected, Apathetic It must be so pathetic to be this frantic You are just Like methadone for an addict  "   Mark Hunter

" Im gonna see you bleeding Face down in the dirt Im gonna give you back what Youve taken with hurt You coward Im going to spit right in your face" Rob Flynn

Corleone

Quote from: Deftones-88-05-Deftones on Nov 13, 2008, 06:02 AM
It was an intense game between Rockets and Suns.

yeah i saw that

nash is always taking a beating :)

Corleone

Bargnani is actually playing good, I guess that bigman camp really helped. :)

Deftones-88-05-Deftones

Quote from: Corleone on Nov 17, 2008, 06:17 PM
Bargnani is actually playing good, I guess that bigman camp really helped. :)

Yeah I think I did. Did you watch the game between PHO-DET? Flagrant 2 by Shaq, anyway pistons played like shit last night.
" You are just Disconnected, Apathetic It must be so pathetic to be this frantic You are just Like methadone for an addict  "   Mark Hunter

" Im gonna see you bleeding Face down in the dirt Im gonna give you back what Youve taken with hurt You coward Im going to spit right in your face" Rob Flynn

goldpony

i cant believe they are gonna suspend Nash for that shit
"Be like Cyn"
I fucking love Brad Pitt

Deftones-88-05-Deftones

Spurs slowly getting better :D
Hill is really a great addition to the team

Hidalgo

Carmelo Anthony, 33 points in the 3rd quarter vs T'Wolves

he tied the NBA record for most points ever in a single quarter, 33 (him & george gervin)

WTF?! haha

goldpony

"Be like Cyn"
I fucking love Brad Pitt

bright lights, big city

DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

goldpony

no, to the fact that the Cavs fucking own and theyre about to trade for Marion. i'd like to make my reservation for titletown now please
"Be like Cyn"
I fucking love Brad Pitt

Hidalgo

they dont need marion, they should stick with what's working

bright lights, big city

DERP

Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

goldpony

while i agree the cavs dont need him, it was a rumor that was floating around. i dont think anything came of it though. the rumor was varejo and another guy for marion
"Be like Cyn"
I fucking love Brad Pitt

bright lights, big city

predictions for the celtics record at the end of the season? as a chicago guy, i'm getting worried, they really could break our record of 72-10. and i mean like shatter that record.
DERP

Hidalgo

Quote from: goldpony on Dec 20, 2008, 01:32 AM
while i agree the cavs dont need him, it was a rumor that was floating around. i dont think anything came of it though. the rumor was varejo and another guy for marion
the rumor was varejao & szczerbiak for marion. but like i said i doubt they'd do it. having 3 legit big men like ilgauskas, ben wallace & varejao is a major factor for them. they're a real deep team, & they're just hittin on all cylinders right now, so there's no reason to mess with that & gamble with that kinda move

goldpony

Quote from: bright lights, big city on Dec 20, 2008, 04:53 PM
predictions for the celtics record at the end of the season? as a chicago guy, i'm getting worried, they really could break our record of 72-10. and i mean like shatter that record.

idk, i think the skies the limit for them. with the pace theyre on they might break the consective wins streak too. i'll go out on a limb and say they will win between 70-76 games. yes, 76-6, i went there
"Be like Cyn"
I fucking love Brad Pitt

Corleone

Holy shit the raps suck

Brian colangelo is overated

We could have rudy gay

goldpony

"Be like Cyn"
I fucking love Brad Pitt

bright lights, big city

hopefully he pulls a T.O. and breaks up the team
DERP