Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

The NBA (basketball) Thread (its faaaaantastic)

Started by goldpony, Nov 01, 2007, 02:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

goldpony

Quote from: bright lights, big city on Jan 06, 2009, 02:35 AM
hopefully he pulls a T.O. and breaks up the team

LOL, somehow i dont think hes going to be celt. i really dont think the knicks will budge, just another dumb move in a series of dumb moves
"I bet I could throw a football over those mountains"
"Be like Cyn"
Quote from: Variable on May 31, 2008, 09:58 PM
I fucking love Brad Pitt

bangbang240

Deftones-88-05-Deftones

I just saw a great game and my team won 112-111 !!!! Ginobili was on fire and it was a pleasure to see Kobe so angry after mason make that 3 point play. Spurs all the fucking way.
" You are just Disconnected, Apathetic It must be so pathetic to be this frantic You are just Like methadone for an addict  "   Mark Hunter

" Im gonna see you bleeding Face down in the dirt Im gonna give you back what Youve taken with hurt You coward Im going to spit right in your face" Rob Flynn

goldpony

H-O-R-S-E has been added to the all star game. its ok, go ahead; i creamed in my jeans too
"Be like Cyn"
I fucking love Brad Pitt

bright lights, big city

DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

goldpony

"Be like Cyn"
I fucking love Brad Pitt

bright lights, big city

DERP

Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

bright lights, big city

dang, 2 Bulls legends die in one day. sucks.

but on a positive note, good god the eastern conference is terrible.
DERP

goldpony

you should read simmons column on espn.com today. depressing
"Be like Cyn"
I fucking love Brad Pitt

bright lights, big city

DERP

Corleone

bright lights, big city

called him the Ru Paul of big men? that's pretty classic
DERP

Corleone

Quote from: bright lights, big city on Mar 03, 2009, 01:45 PM
called him the Ru Paul of big men? that's pretty classic

yeah man im still laughing, lol bosh does play pretty soft for a center

goldpony

"Be like Cyn"
I fucking love Brad Pitt

bright lights, big city

I hope Ray Allen pulls a Powe and tears an ACL before tomorrow's game. Bulls really should be up 2-0.
DERP

TheWatcher

Corleone

lol cavs are going to the final

curry declares for the draft, man that kids fun to watch

bright lights, big city

Curry should be an interesting player in the NBA. I hope he's successful, but I have a feeling he's gonna end up like JJ Redick.

And the Finals are going to be Lakers/Cavs. They are by far the 2 best teams in the league, especially with Manu hurt and Garnett out. And our Bulls looked horrendous tonight. Jesus H Christ.
DERP

Deftones-88-05-Deftones

Quote from: bright lights, big city on Apr 24, 2009, 03:13 AM
Curry should be an interesting player in the NBA. I hope he's successful, but I have a feeling he's gonna end up like JJ Redick.

And the Finals are going to be Lakers/Cavs. They are by far the 2 best teams in the league, especially with Manu hurt and Garnett out. And our Bulls looked horrendous tonight. Jesus H Christ.

Yeah we are fucking done without Manu.
What a great match between Celts and Bulls today ! Im so glad Chicago won, also very glad Rockets won.
" You are just Disconnected, Apathetic It must be so pathetic to be this frantic You are just Like methadone for an addict  "   Mark Hunter

" Im gonna see you bleeding Face down in the dirt Im gonna give you back what Youve taken with hurt You coward Im going to spit right in your face" Rob Flynn

bright lights, big city

It's gonna be really interesting to see what happens after the Rockets win their first playoff series in a decade, and without T-Mac. Prediction: McGrady is gone after this year.
DERP