Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

The NBA (basketball) Thread (its faaaaantastic)

Started by goldpony, Nov 01, 2007, 02:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheWatcher

bright lights, big city

is it just my Chicago bias, or were the refs really being fucktards tonight?
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

TheWatcher

so did the bulls win or what... i didnt get to see the game

Deftones-88-05-Deftones

Quote from: TheWatcher on Apr 29, 2009, 03:26 PM
so did the bulls win or what... i didnt get to see the game

They lost by 2 and now Celts are up 3-2. Today is the 6th game around 6pm ur time on TNT, I hope Bulls win and I also hope Rockets finish off the Blazers.
" You are just Disconnected, Apathetic It must be so pathetic to be this frantic You are just Like methadone for an addict  "   Mark Hunter

" Im gonna see you bleeding Face down in the dirt Im gonna give you back what Youve taken with hurt You coward Im going to spit right in your face" Rob Flynn

bright lights, big city

i anticipate another great game tonight, especially with it being in chicago. we should make it pretty hostile for rondo and the other whiners.

it's gonna be interesting in the next couple years, though. i do hope the rockets finally win a series this year, but man portland is going to be a great team soon.
there could a changing of the nba elite soon, with the spurs and celtics showing their age. these are some of the best nba playoffs since the 90s.
DERP

Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

bright lights, big city

what a thrilling game. that's it. i mean what more could a sports fan want from that bulls/c's game.
DERP

Corleone

lithium

💩

TheWatcher

Quote from: lithium on May 16, 2009, 04:35 AM

SUNDAY

There going DOWN

LAKKKKKKKKKKE SHOWWWWWWW

We wanted to bring it home...

lithium

💩

Deftones-88-05-Deftones

It was amazing to see Garnett's face so down, now he should keep his mouth shout instead of trying to argue with the crowd from the other team.
Goodbye Boston whiners better luck next year ! LMAO
Too bad Houston lost, now I dont have no more favorite teams in the west. I hope Orlando wins it all.
" You are just Disconnected, Apathetic It must be so pathetic to be this frantic You are just Like methadone for an addict  "   Mark Hunter

" Im gonna see you bleeding Face down in the dirt Im gonna give you back what Youve taken with hurt You coward Im going to spit right in your face" Rob Flynn

bright lights, big city

DERP

TheWatcher

Deftones-88-05-Deftones

I saw the resume between Cavs and Magic and it must have hurt to lose by 1 point. Poor James he couldnt do shit even with his 49 points. Go Magic all the way.

bright lights, big city

cavs will still win. the magic cannot shoot like that forever. still hoping for a lebron/kobe finals.
DERP

bangbang240

If Mo would have hit that tip from LeBron that would have been one of the sweetest last second plays ever.

TheWatcher

i got a feelin lakers are going win it tonight

lakers vs magic

Fireal1222

Quote from: TheWatcher on May 24, 2009, 02:05 AM
i got a feelin lakers are going win it tonight

lakers vs magic

i agree.

the cavs are back to the old cavs. where only lebron is doing something.. and the magic are simply a better team ( even though their starting PG is hurt ) magic will beat the cavs in 6

I'm Not Here.
This Isn't Happening.

TheWatcher

bright lights, big city

this is one of the best nba playoffs that i've ever watched. and this is coming from a lifelong bulls fan who grew up in the dynasty years.

just basically every series this year has been fun to watch. I really thought it was easily going to be Kobe vs Lebron. but now both the teams are having some troubles. tonight's game is just another example of how awesome these playoffs are.

oh and in conclusion, now I don't see the Lakers winning in 6.
DERP