Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

The NBA (basketball) Thread (its faaaaantastic)

Started by goldpony, Nov 01, 2007, 04:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheWatcher

last night game was great

magic are crazy with there 3's

PS.

LAKEEEEEEEEEE SHOWWWWW!

bright lights, big city

DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

TheWatcher

ya

i love how these games have been close till the end

makes the game so much better to watch

Deftones-88-05-Deftones

Goodbye King Nothing James
What a sore fucking loser didnt even congratulate the players from Magic
Goodbye Cavs Insert coin again next year

LMAO
" You are just Disconnected, Apathetic It must be so pathetic to be this frantic You are just Like methadone for an addict  "   Mark Hunter

" Im gonna see you bleeding Face down in the dirt Im gonna give you back what Youve taken with hurt You coward Im going to spit right in your face" Rob Flynn

bright lights, big city

im disappointed. not only did i want to see a lebron/kobe finals, but no series went 7? come on, nba, i fucking wanted some awesome drama. lame.

oh and game 1 isn't until thursday? wtf?
DERP

Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

TheWatcher

lithium

💩

TheWatcher

bright lights, big city

i mean the conference finals both went 6. i was disappointed. you're right about the lakers/rockets, that was a good series.
DERP

bright lights, big city

I think lebron's gone after next year. i wish the bulls, but i think come 2010 he'll be in that Knicks uni. or maybe his buddy jay-z's Nets
DERP

Fireal1222

Quote from: Fireal1222 on May 25, 2009, 08:44 PM
Quote from: TheWatcher on May 24, 2009, 05:05 AM
i got a feelin lakers are going win it tonight

lakers vs magic

i agree.

the cavs are back to the old cavs. where only lebron is doing something.. and the magic are simply a better team ( even though their starting PG is hurt ) magic will beat the cavs in 6

I'm Not Here.
This Isn't Happening.

goldpony

i have been avoiding this thread like the plague. i still cant get over the fact the Cavs lost. and no, it wasnt because they were standing around watching lebron, it was because we had no answer for their lineup. when we go small we are too small and when we try to defend the paint, they got like 3 7-footers on the perimeter that can hit treys. also, the shots were just not falling, the magic d gave everyone on the Cavs good looks but they werent dropping. that is why it is so frustating, we couldnt match up against them and their "defense" was letting us get open but we couldnt convert. i was really hoping the Cleveland curse died this year....
"I bet I could throw a football over those mountains"
"Be like Cyn"
Quote from: Variable on Jun 01, 2008, 12:58 AM
I fucking love Brad Pitt

TheWatcher

[youtube=425,350]qb55DGhGv80[/youtube]
LAKKKKKKKKEEEEEE SHOWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

deftjess

nonesuch

fuck the lakers, thats all i got to say

ps  geaux hornets

CP3 4 MVP
i drink your milkshake

TheWatcher

Deft_16_Ones

Quote from: nonesuch on Oct 19, 2009, 06:44 PM
fuck the lakers, thats all i got to say

ps  geaux hornets

CP3 4 MVP

113 - 96 LOL Spurs

bright lights, big city

Crap dude! Tonight SPURS/BULLS ON TNT!!! Can't wait, there are high expectations for the Bulls, but personally I have a feeling this won't be our year. We're still one major free agent acquisition away from contending.
DERP

Deft_16_Ones

Quote from: bright lights, big city on Oct 29, 2009, 05:08 PM
Crap dude! Tonight SPURS/BULLS ON TNT!!! Can't wait, there are high expectations for the Bulls, but personally I have a feeling this won't be our year. We're still one major free agent acquisition away from contending.

Too bad Bulls left go Gordon. Anyway Spurs wont take this game for granted until they are up by 29 like last night :)

bright lights, big city

Quote from: Deft_16_Ones on Oct 29, 2009, 08:31 PM
Anyway Spurs wont take this game for granted until they are up by 29 like last night :)
*cough*
DERP