Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

The NBA (basketball) Thread (its faaaaantastic)

Started by goldpony, Nov 01, 2007, 04:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wax

damn @ nash's eye     thattl change the la games  ah well    la will win anyway

siL.

I see a repeat of last year's final, which will be interesting, but I hope there's a different outcome this time.
I really hope the Suns knock off the Lakers, however unlikely that may be. Also, I really thought the LA-Utah series was going to go at least 6 games.

And fuck a Kobe-Lebron finals.

wax

Quote from: siL. on May 10, 2010, 06:52 PM

And fuck a Kobe-Lebron finals.

id rather see that than la/boston    suns/boston or suns/cavs  would have been ok 2

RoyalDeftonicBoy

I really hope Boston wins 'cause I cant stand king nothing James.

bright lights, big city

I know the chances are slim to none, but the media in Chicago seems to think LeBron wants to come play with the Bulls. now if we can get John Calipari to leave Kentucky, that at least would be a step in the right direction since supposedly the 2 of them are good friends.
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

deftones86

Cavs will win tonight but this is Bostons series

goldpony

Quote from: deftones86 on May 13, 2010, 11:23 PM

QFT, but as a cleveland fan i am at defcon 3 right now (and it will go nuclear if we lose:()
"I bet I could throw a football over those mountains"
"Be like Cyn"
Quote from: Variable on Jun 01, 2008, 12:58 AM
I fucking love Brad Pitt

deftones86

bright lights, big city

DERP

Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

Corleone

deftones86

Quote from: goldpony on May 13, 2010, 11:53 PM

QFT, but as a cleveland fan i am at defcon 3 right now (and it will go nuclear if we lose:()

bright lights, big city

DERP

RoyalDeftonicBoy

Goodbye keep nothing james, there is always next year !!!!
I would have love to see Barkley's face after last week he was all over James' cock because he won the MVP. Fuck him and his MVP shit.

wax

i knew they were going to lose    im betting boston beats or. 2....   i say boston la again...  ::)

never

Quote from: RoyalDeftonicBoy on May 14, 2010, 10:38 AM
Goodbye keep nothing james, there is always next year !!!!
I would have love to see Barkley's face after last week he was all over James' cock because he won the MVP. Fuck him and his MVP shit.

Barkley was ripping into him during game 5. Basically calling him out for not being the level of player that people say he is.

deftjess

ESPN is all over lebron Nuts,

LAKERS back to back

goldpony

first of all, fuck you all for laughing at my pain

second of all, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"I bet I could throw a football over those mountains"
"Be like Cyn"
Quote from: Variable on Jun 01, 2008, 12:58 AM
I fucking love Brad Pitt

RoyalDeftonicBoy

There is a rumor floating around that James received a call from Rose asking him to join him and the bulls. Could this be true? :O

E-Money

Corleone