Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

The NBA (basketball) Thread (its faaaaantastic)

Started by goldpony, Nov 01, 2007, 04:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

E-Money

RoyalDeftonicBoy

Nobody gives a flying fuck about it LOL
Is all about the World Cup ^_^

bright lights, big city

DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

There Will Be Blood

bright lights, big city

DERP

Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

Sushi-X

I'm with you on that bright lights!

Rot in hell Miami Heat :P

Rocket Skates '94

RoyalDeftonicBoy

Hidalgo

LeBron Wade and Bosh. wow that team is gonna be great. awesome choice for all 3

There Will Be Blood

bright lights, big city

Quote from: gunsrazorsknives on Jul 10, 2010, 12:38 AM
Thats not real nice bright lights.
sorry. i'm frustrated. i'm just pissed at how this all went down. with "the decision" special, with wade for bad-mouthing his hometown, the way LBJ ditched his hometown. for the first time ever, i actually feel really bad for cleveland. this is a shot to the gut, a kick to the balls, etc.

and i just want the bulls to be back on top. i even had a new nickname for lebron... Da Bron. oh well.
DERP

lithium

Lol da bron

I agree with you though bright lights
💩

deftones86

WE all Kno kobe got dat champ locked up fo anutha fo yurs
Yea it sucks for cleveland. Lebron showed exactly who he is.

There Will Be Blood

Cleveland had six years to build a championship team, Yeah they sign Shaq but lets face it they really didn't do much. You can't blame Lebron for wanting to win a ring.  D wade never bad mouthed Chicago at all! All he said was the fans in Chicago are not loyal. He even mention that Chicago will always be where his heart is.

Bright Lights, Chicago Bulls are looking really good coming up. You got a good team man.

bright lights, big city

Wade told other players that the actual team (our owner and president) wasn't loyal. either way, most of the fans in chicago are pretty damn loyal with all sports. but with the bulls, we were still doing well in attendance and getting sellout crowds even after MJ left. and Reinsdorf, the owner, is a fucking great owner and extremely loyal to his old players with giving them jobs as GM, coaches, announcers, etc.

Whatever though, either way the Bulls will be better, yes. We should start winning the division again. But my best comparison for my team is that we will be like the Knicks of the 90s- win some divisions, have great players, maybe win a playoff series or 2, but not any championships. And the Eastern Conference just got a lot more interesting this week, so it will be an interesting next couple of years.

And next summer Carmelo is a free agent...
DERP

There Will Be Blood

Yeah its going be interesting to see where Carmelo goes next year I hope you guys get him. Were you born in Chicago?

Sushi-X

Did the Bulls acquire anyone else besides Boozer?

Rocket Skates '94

bright lights, big city

Quote from: gunsrazorsknives on Jul 11, 2010, 03:24 AM
Yeah its going be interesting to see where Carmelo goes next year I hope you guys get him. Were you born in Chicago?
yup

Quote from: MxKnife on Jul 11, 2010, 09:51 PM
Did the Bulls acquire anyone else besides Boozer?
we signed Kyle Korver who is will easily replace Kirk Hinrich as a good pure shooter. And we are close to getting JJ Redick, who I'm still high on since his days at Duke, but that will only be if the Magic don't want him back. and Ronnie Brewer is still available, who we are supposedly interested in getting and would be a huge help on defense. Basically, we actually should have a pretty good team, and if Rose can keep getting better, who knows maybe can compete with the powers on the east coast.
DERP

deftones86

shit we all know carmelo will be in miami with his friends. Lebron was just at his weding or some shit.

RoyalDeftonicBoy

Now there are some rumors that say that Carmelo Anthony might go to Miami too